the Rift

[OPEN] Left Unspoken

Ryouta Posts: 30
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: VIII HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
Receive the erased memories
And broken heart on the palm of my hand.
Softly, the plod of hooves announces her approach in the dark of the wood.

My gaze turns as her bright toned greeting fills the void between us, quickly closing.  She is young, I realize even in this dim light, yet her frame already matches my own in height.  As she draws near, her shoulder grazes mine, which I quickly shirk away from.  A hiss escapes from my lips instead of a 'hello', a scowl painting my features before I notice her frame begin to spark and light.

I have seen magic before, many times in my life, yet the shock of seeing the girl light up like a night sky during a meteor shower is startling all the same.  The girl seems confused herself, quite alarmed by the shower of sparks raining from her pelt and falling with a sizzle into the air and loam below.  They continue to dance, sparklers in the dark forest.  Her apology catches me off guard as well, for apparently she had no idea of this particular trait.  I wonder what sort of electronic giants birthed her.  I don't really wish to find out.

"Ryouta," I offer in exchange for her own name.  I have no idea what the Hidden Falls actually are, but I assume them to be one of the herdlands within Helovia.  I can give her no place for my origin - Eikkahn, perhaps, though she undoubtedly would not know where the hell that was.

Turning my gaze back toward the fir I had been looking at before her disruptive approach.  I look down at its feet, seeing the crimson pool which glimmered in the dim light.  I move forward, dipping my head toward its surface and inhale the scent, taking care to keep my maw above the surface.  I look back at Macaria, the overgrown child of sparks, and give her a grim smile.

I wonder, briefly, if I should lie to her.
Judging by her size, though, I don't want to be caught teasing the child of a behemoth.

"To answer your earlier question - no, it's not blood,"  My mistmatched eyes gleam in the darkness from the illumination offered on her back.  "Blood smells more like iron.  This just smells like rot."
良克
RYOUTA
image credit to junklight at flickr.com

@Macaria

Messages In This Thread
Left Unspoken - by Ryouta - 09-04-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Macaria - 09-06-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Ryouta - 09-06-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Macaria - 09-23-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Ryouta - 10-10-2016, 03:07 PM