the Rift

[OPEN] galaxy walk [joining]

Asavvi Posts: 41
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 2
Laine

It was a literal shot in the dark, that anyone who could help her would be out in the middle of the night;he hadn’t shouted, so her question could not have reached very far either. Sill, unlikely as it had seemed, a reply came just as calmly from somewhere in the nebulous dark. ’Yes.’ a voice said, and offered nothing more. 

There had been no threat in the voice, nothing to cause her fear (nothing at all for that matter) and so the girl did not start, or jump or scamper away. She had asked and been answered. ad satisfactory an exchange as she could have hoped for. Because she had more to ask, her head turned slowly around, grey eyes scanning the woods for the source of the voice. Her three little stars bobbed in an arc around her, following the direction of her gaze but there lantern-like light showed Asavvi no one. “Hmmm.” she pondered, and she stars seemed to respond to her voice and drew back towards her head as though whispering in her ears. 

It didn't unnerve her, but it did disappoint her a little to find no face to match the voice with, but she had heard it, of that she was certain and hoped that it's owner hadn't already gone. "Perhaps you could help direct me?" she said calmly into the night, "I am looking for the Hidden Falls and I believe I'm quite close—“ The sound of rushing water was somewhere near, as clear as the disembodied voice. Do you know how to get there?”
Does the secret fade—
            or is it everlasting?
Asavvi
Image Credit

@Isopia
I was only half kidding about the spar, have at if if you want :)

Messages In This Thread
galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-05-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-05-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-05-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-05-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-05-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-06-2016, 03:00 PM