the Rift

[OPEN] galaxy walk [joining]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

[OMG YOU'RE MAKING THIS TOO EASY LOLOLOL]

While Asavvi might have been frustrated, Isopia on the other hand was actually mildly impressed. Normally when Isopia was being isopia (she had become so bothersome to those around her that her name could now be used as a verb), the effect was immediate and obvious. The girl had assumed to perhaps see the filly stomp her hooves, pin her ears, or glare about. Instead, she saw ... what? The light from the floating stars cast distorted reflections onto the star girl's face, making it even harder for the demi-goddess to understand what it was she was saying. Curiosity? Patience?

The stars dipped back towards the filly, and then she seemingly rephrased her question. However whatever hopefulness that this girl might be clever disappeared as soon as the words began to leave her lips.

Perhaps you could help direct me? Despite the upward intonation that made what the girl said sound like a question, it wasn't. Not really. Perhaps I can, perhaps I can't. What you want to know, is if I will. Isopia thought, and continued to listen.

Do you know how to get there? Immediately Isopia's answer came: "Yes." She said in an identical voice as before, and as before, she answered only that which was asked of her. Now what would happen? Would the girl stomp and scowl, as Isopia had expected her to before? Would she pick up on what was happening and learn to phrase her queries in a better way? Or would she go with her instincts which told her that she was quite near the Falls, and just ... storm on it, ignoring the unhelpful voices from the trees.

Isopia was mildly curious to find out. And that was saying something.

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

@Asavvi

Messages In This Thread
galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-05-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-05-2016, 01:27 PM