the Rift

[OPEN] everything heals [herb gathering]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Tilney gives her a rather easy assignment, keeping her close to home. Not that she would have minded a trip elsewhere, it’s something she does often enough. But it’s sort of nice not to have to travel far for once. What a strange realization, that staying in the Edge is nice. She used to flee this place. Not because there was anything wrong with it, really, but rather because she couldn’t stand the ghosts that haunted her. Somehow, staying the Edge felt like betraying them.

Yet her she was, a Moon Doctor of the Edge, with friends and acquaintances and a life. A life that was entirely her own

Tilney asks her to take Sacre and a mare that’s not there. Hopefully she’d find them, but Lyanna figures they can’t wait around forever. She nods to Sacre with a smile and nod, leading him toward where they store the glass jars. She grabs one in her teeth, and then turns her head and tucks it behind a wing, making sure it’s snug and secure back there before doing the same with another and her other wing. “You can grab one, if you want, or these two will do just fine.” She does wish they would make jars with hooks, so she could just string them on her necklace. But alas, for now, the wings will have to do. Because she rather hates carrying them in her mouth, if she can help it.

She waits for Sacre before heading to the outskirts of the Edge, leading him through the wall until a few beautiful cedar trees rise up in front of them. “I admit, I haven’t spent much time with cedar trees. But the layer under the bark, sap, an even the branches can be used. Though we need something sharp…” she looks at his horn instinctively before laughing at the thought. “Or a rock. That would also work.” And with that, she begins hunting for a rock to do the trick. 

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Sacre, @Katerina, and anyone else who wants to join them
Sorry for the wait guys!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki