the Rift

Three wishes (Ktulu)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Her reaction changed without dramatics, but it still changed. The air between them went from relaxed calm to a quicker nerve. Frowning, he wondered what had caused such anxiety. Surely it hadn’t been him? Quiet patience was rewarded with the source of her faint displeasure, "Azzuen?" she questioned somberly, followed by, "Is he okay or was he one of them?” Midas couldn’t help it, the lines on his fatherly face tightened ever so slightly and velvet senses twisted back as a hot rush of bitter emotion flooded his system. This emotion had a title he was unwilling to commit to. Did his friend think so little of herself that she was unable to accept complement? Or had his words truly been so unclear? Finally, he questioned why she had first thought of Azzuen? Did his ebony overseer have meaning to her?

The fledgling general took a quick moment to think over what had been said, before realizing how his words might have sounded to her ears. Trying to recertify and place both on the same page he uttered softly, “You misunderstand Ktulu,” inhale deeply taken steadied thoughts, vocals continued on exhale, “We did lose a warrior—Jaydan, he passed to be with our forefathers during a recent battle.”

Jaw tightened when the word, “Jaydan,” fell from his lips, it felt a little uncomfortable talking about the dead. More so when death was associated with war, heart still grieved for the blue avian soldier, “Azzuen is doing well. But, the spirits I spoke of was yourself and Ophelia; though you never served in the solider rank, you both were strong warrior souls for the Throat.” Skull fell forward and gaze dropped to the ground, “Forgive me, for my meaning being unclear.” Sentence ended with apologetic notes, leaving him to wonder if she thought him to be a foolish lad; since in this moment he felt foolish indeed. She had answered his question about Hototo, remembering this Midas added, “If our lord does not appear for the first of his lessons come spring, I can teach both of our children how to ride the back of the wind.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Midas - 10-23-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 10-24-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Midas - 10-24-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 10-26-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Midas - 11-02-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 11-09-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Midas - 11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 11-13-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Midas - 11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Three wishes (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 11:12 AM