the Rift

More than a Mirage

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

ZUBARI
Yeah I have trust issues, can you blame me?.

The boy traveled away from the Edge for the first time in his young life. He adventured far, far away. Golden eyes were bright with the new world, and surroundings that filled his brain with new sights and smells. Black hooves stepped lightly through the changing environments, careful not to step on logs or thorns. Small nubs have only grown a few inches since birth, but soon they would reach high to the sky, with razor sharp edges. He was a prince of Edge, and the first full blooded Dorobo foal to be birthed in the ground of Helovia. Zubari was an intelligent boy that was maturing quickly by watching the adults. Chocolate colors warmed in the cooling air of Orange Moon, and his black spots glimmered thru his coat more and more every day. Trotting happily through the woods the colt enjoyed his time away from everyone, but he always longed and missed the comfort of his twin.

Soon the boy ended up in a strange part of Helovia. Curiosity took over as he ventured deeper into the weird place. Golden eyes widened with excitement and his heart pounded with adrenaline. The addicting chemical coursed through his veins, and his legs slowed to a walk. He almost physically shook with excitement pushing through the bushes and brush. Soon the boy heard the voice of a man, someone who was talking to another person. Blood coursed through his veins and his heart was pounding so hard that it might fall from his chest. Charcoal hooves moved slower and slower towards the sounds. Striking gold eyes hide far away from their site, and he saw the two adults standing together. The woman was a beautiful creature, and the man looked like something out of a nightmare. He listened intently to the man speak, he was asking her if she needed a home. Chocolate ears pinned to his skull... Why would she go home with scary man, and not cute little Zubari. At that moment the boy knew he had to convince the woman to go with him to Edge.

Adrenaline still coursed through his body, and he noticed the quivers his muscles were making. A conniving smile fell to his maw, he had an idea. Back tracking slowly and quietly the boy got a few yards away. Then he took off running as fast as he could. His small voice shrilled in the air like he had been spooked. Jumping from the bush the boy ran towards the woman to hide. Little hooves carried him as fast as he could go until he was on the other side of her. His muscles seemed to tremble with fear. Nostrils flared and golden eyes started to fill with false tears. "I.... I... I sorry.... some monster scared me. I was playing then I heard loud sound. I just had to get away!" His panicked voice made him seem like he really saw a monster. "I just want my Mommy..... " Warm liquid dripped from the boys eyes, and his golden orbs shut to try to hold them back. His act was well planned, maybe this will get the woman asking where his mom was. Just maybe she will go home with him...

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Sanna

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
More than a Mirage - by Sanaa - 09-06-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Volterra - 09-06-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Zubari - 09-06-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Sanaa - 09-11-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Volterra - 09-11-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Zubari - 09-12-2016, 10:39 PM