the Rift

More than a Mirage

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

ZUBARI
Yeah I have trust issues, can you blame me?.

Her soft touch was almost like his mothers. Warm, loving and compassionate towards the small boy. His small voice chuckled and he started to warm up to the woman as she complimented him. The man stood in a protective stance, and soon the boys pretend monsters dwindled away. Golden bright eyes looked and nodded to the man and his fake fears went out the door. The woman soon reassured him that his mom and dad would not be upset with him. His face twisted into a unsure look as his childish face turned to look at her. "Daddy not going to be happy... He is the King! and he expect better from me..." Nodding his small golden nubs his eyes wondered back to the ground. He was for sure he would be in trouble, but maybe they would be happy that he brought home this pretty lady. The woman went on to speak about where she was from and the sun glittered in his eyes once again. She was of the same place as mom and dad! "You really going to help me!?" Childish squeals filled the air as he pranced around the man and the woman as they spoke.

Listening in carefully, but pretending like he wasn't. Chocolate tones bounced in the air and black spots warmed over his pelt. The creepy man spoke up saying he was not sure what direction his herd was in. Small hooves stood still and looked at the pair. "Edge! that is name.. I know way home... I think. I live near big ocean and small grove. " His mind filtered through the sights he saw. Zubari was sure he could find his way back home. "Going to get dark soon we should go before monsters come back out..." A worried expression flooded his face as he scanned the woods around him. His small hooves started walking towards home ( of the direction of home ).
"talk talk talk"
OOC:: Okay I can post a short thread in Edge for you two taking zubari home. and Sanna can decide to go home with Vol, stay, or become an outcast. If that is okay with you guys???

table code by tamme

@Sanaa @Volterra

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
More than a Mirage - by Sanaa - 09-06-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Volterra - 09-06-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Zubari - 09-06-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Sanaa - 09-11-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Volterra - 09-11-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Zubari - 09-12-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: More than a Mirage - by Sanaa - 09-15-2016, 11:58 AM