the Rift

[OPEN] [memorial crafting] you put a sour little flavor in my mouth now

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

It wasn't often that members of her family congregated this way, at least not since they all found Gaucho's body. And so as the ghostly girl spied a few of them below, her interest was immediately tugged towards them.

Although Tae could craft, in a sense, it wasn't anything of the sort she was beginning to make out below. She and Grusha could mash their magic together to create undead corpses. It wasn't anything close to the calibre of technical skill of what she was now seeing (regardless of what Zero thought of his own work). She heard Vinati ask about Mara and Vorsa, and the girl could feel her stomach clench. She had taken the bodies of both companions, giving Mara to Grusha and keeping Vorsa's skull for herself. She was going to find some thread or strong vines to wear it around her neck. Now that selfishness made her halt on her descent down to them, fretting about what to do. If she arrived, knowingly holding the skull, wouldn't they ask her to donate it to the statue? And wouldn't that be a perfectly reasonable request?

Tae bit her lip uncertainly. Her pale eyes looked at the timber wolf at her side. Quickly, she gave him the skull and nodded over the hill. Bury it. Quickly. She commanded, before setting off a trot with her hellhound at her side. 

Tae halted nearer to Ampere, but still standing more or less on her own. Suddenly her knees felt weak upon seeing Zero's creation so close up, for while it was only a rough approximation of their Father, it was him. She swallowed hard, her pale eyes filling with tears that she refused to let fall. Forcing herself not to blink, Tae raised her muzzle slightly as if commanding gravity to assist her in this battle.

tae
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: [memorial crafting] you put a sour little flavor in my mouth now - by Tae - 09-11-2016, 09:41 AM