the Rift

[OPEN] fresh eyes;; [Welcoming!]

Narcissa Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 9
Darkrise
Narcissa
The journey from Helovia’s threshold to the lush valley of the Aurora Basin had been fairly silent, mostly on Narcissa’s part, for two reasons. Firstly, the warrior spent much of the travelling taking in Helovia’s various lands; she was greatly surprised by the variety of habitats, but memorising it all in case she needed such knowledge at a later date took a lot of concentration, anyone who said otherwise was prideful and pretending. Secondly by nature Narcissa was quiet, she did not gossip and she did not make small talk. When she spoke it was either to argue, to insult or in most cases, to say something valuable and important. Of course she did not ignore her travelling companion, or rather companions, but neither did she attempt to engage the other in conversation. Squeaks and looks were thrown her way by the interesting little creature that had apparently bonded herself to Tiamat; whilst Narcissa did not necessarily smile at the companion (she rarely smiled for that matter) she couldn’t help but give Nimue an interested glance or two for the Leviathan was truly a unique creature and for her to share a connection with an equine was something the roan mare had never seen.

As the three approached the Aurora Basin the journey became steeper; Narcissa’s strong legs and powerful shoulders eating up the climb easier and yet she stayed slightly behind the lithe Tiamat for she did not know the way. Though she would not care to admit it, the beast was somewhat nervous about meeting her new herd. Not because they posed any threat to her but because she knew she was hard to like. With an abrasive and stubborn attitude coupled with her potty mouth and habit of ignoring orders she was not the perfect herd member or even a good friend; in fact Narcissa was very taken aback that Tiamat had apparently taken interest in her and perhaps deep inside somewhat elated that for once she was not overlooked as difficult and uncontrollable. Nevertheless this oceanic mare was a rare gem, and it seemed unlikely that all Aurora Basin equines might consider her friend material.

The pace picks up and Narcissa moves into a trot, a surprisingly graceful movement despite her size. Laid out before the three was the basin, indeed as beautiful as Tiamat had described.

“Yes.” She breathes in admittance, cyan eyes scanning the mountains that sprang from snowy ground and hot springs. Caves carved into the rocks, something she was not unfamiliar to; Narcissa hoped she would like it here and one day call it home.

@Tiamat thank you so much! I'm very excited xD I hope that Narcissa and Tiamat can be friends, it would be nice for Narcissa to have someone to actually open up to since she doesn't ever to do that >< I apologise that she is not the talkative sort right now tho xD Anyone else is welcome to join this, I would love for Nar to meet other herd members!!

[Image: narcissa_full_by_darkrisedivine-dadxgj3.gif]
| Please tag me in everything. |
| You are welcome to inflict, or attempt to inflict, injury upon Narcissa. Although be aware that she is aggressive by nature and will not hesitate to return the favour c: |
| Narcissa is prone to swearing, if you are adverse to that please tell me. |

Messages In This Thread
fresh eyes;; [Welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 09-07-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: fresh eyes;; [Welcoming!] - by Narcissa - 09-07-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: fresh eyes;; [Welcoming!] - by Virga - 09-09-2016, 11:24 PM