the Rift

[OPEN] Scarred by the past, burnt by the future

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

"Mother fucking magical fucks," I growl and prowl, teeth, horn, and hoof striking, clean from their holds, branches, and other vegetate in passing. Rocks occasionally fly out and away from me, making loud, ringing knocks where they slam into nearby, dark trunks, the metallic song of my hooves preceding. Inside, the horrible sensation of time and spatial warp lingers, entwines with the anger at having been sent away so suddenly, and against my will.

So, of course, I’m on my way back to where the stupid cat creature had been, to kick in his stupid cat face. Of course, he’d also kicked me clear across the continent, perhaps because he’d known that would be my reaction.

Normally much sneakier than I am now, I don’t notice that there is someone else around until I’ve almost walked into her. Feeling my eyes narrow and ears pin all the way back despite not knowing her, I inwardly curse fate for disallowing me to continue on my quest to kill magical cretins unbothered, and outwardly take a moment to stare her down.

I should have just kept sleeping this morning.

She’s tall, an unfeminine sort of height, like Zunden, and my current mood makes me immediately of the mind to taunt her about it. However, she is crowned with two, gently curving ebony horns, and she smells of the mountains, two things that make my usually irrepressible temper, well, tempered. So, rather than a snarky comment about how the weather is up there, she’s met with hard, shining golden eyes, and an arrogant lifting of my tufted chin.

Somewhere nearby, but hidden, Duir watches anxiously for what will come next.

"Hi," I roughly manage. The usual cheer of my tenor voice is swathed in black cotton and gravel. The dark light does little to hide the frown that etches deep, ugly lines in my face. When in better moods, this might be the time that I offer her my muzzle in hopes to exchange breath, or at least nod my head in a polite greeting; instead, those formalities are skipped, the snarling lion which paces inside my chest making a low, savage growl that barely stays within. "You off to kill the cat bastard, too?"

[ OOC: Hi! Please don't mind my rudeling and feel free to stab him if that is what you feel Narcissa would do. ;D ]
’cause we need a little controversy
@Narcissa

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scarred by the past, burnt by the future - by Rikyn - 09-09-2016, 10:13 AM