[OPEN] come fly with me

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
Frost Fyre
wonder, wonder what you might do
you can't simply hide our dream in the blue
They were getting used to their new cave, it didn't feel quite as unfamiliar and the heavy scent of the Clovenheart lingered no more. It didn't feel as foreign, and returning to it at eventide felt was beginning to feel comforting. But the mirror, with it's unending, ebbing surface, whispering softly to her day and night, and oh, she wasn't quite ready to face it yet (or rather, to face the God behind it). So, the Haruspex slipped from her cave, trailed by her leonine plume and rune encrusted companion.

The maiden made the executive decision to go for a stroll around the Basin, see what they could find, and who they could learn from (these are excuses, of course, for if she were to see a potentially engaging partner to converse with, she would certainly turn around). They wove around pine and firs, stepping gently through flaxen colored dead grasses.

And then, a clamoring of harsh, but not heavy, hoofbeats. Frost pinned her dark ears, emeralds immediately searching for the quickest route away from whatever ruckus that was, but the ever sociable Altair sprang towards it, his curiosity piqued. She silently begged him, urged him to come with her, but a glimmer of stars in the daytime had the elk dragging her after him.

The pair reached a clearing, Altair in lead, dark ears pricked, intrigued by the children who had gathered. The colt didn't immediately strike her as familiar, but the filly, with her pupil-less silvers and spiraling horn, why, she seemed reminiscent of an old friend. Their likeness struck a dagger into the maiden's paper chest (why had everyone found brilliant lives but she? How come he got to move on and fly far, love hard, whilst she was stuck here, talking to mirrors?). It was just a coincidence, right? There was no way he'd have a child (or two?) living in the Basin.

But what if?

What if kept the Haruspex and her cerndyr in the clearing, what if kept their legs moving till they were only a length away from the star kissed children, what if opened Frost's dark lips and sang to the babes. "What are you all up to?" She stated softly, her features inquisitive, but only mildly so. Altair dipped his crown to the bird, smiling and snorting in excitement. 'Like moon boy's,' he commented on the subject of the fletching, twisting the dagger in Frost's already shredded chest.

@Vesper
HEYO hope you guys don't mind me throwing frost in!!

image || table
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
come fly with me - by Vesper - 09-07-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Virga - 09-09-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Frost Fyre - 09-12-2016, 04:44 PM