the Rift

Miles and miles to go before we sleep

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

"Come, my children. The seasons are changing and we must heed their wisdom." The voice wasn't familiar, yet was all at once. Arwen bounced up on her paws at once, and eagerly danced around in front of me until I too was up. It's only then, that I realized that how much I have grown in the past few months. I seem to of suddenly lost my gangly and awkward child likeness, and grown up.

I now stand at my full height, which towers over my bonded little sister. When had this happened? She bounced around my long legs again, before darting off toward the sound of the voice. I joined her, moving up and down the hills and rocky places with ease. After all, I had practically been raised here. Or well, raised myself here. My father has been missing for a while now. I was told, the last time I had seen him that he had some sort of warrior business to take care of outside of the herd. That he would be back at some point in time when the business was taken care of.

We were not the first to arrive, but I am almost grateful for this. Before me, was none other that the God of the Earth himself. It was not our leaders who had called us, but our patron God. I move forward, my eyes looking around for my Dad of sorts. I do not see him at first. Maybe he too, is busy with herd business. Finally, I speak. "Papa Earth" The words roll from my tongue with ease. I have to admit, I am glad to finally meet our patron God.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miles and miles to go before we sleep - by Brendan - 09-11-2016, 02:22 AM