the Rift

Miles and miles to go before we sleep

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

She hides in the distance, in the green and lively brambles (whats left after the fires, that is). She watches those gathered, her father is among them. A frown dips the corners of her pink lips when she spots no Abraham and no Reginald. The Earth God's booming voice brought many forth, but not them, to her utter disappointment. She creeps closer and see's his lovely wake life and fresh greenery – something that excites her and makes her sparks begin to flash just slightly. Her dapples crackle and snap faintly while she watches the meeting patiently, waiting for the God to begin.

Ah, she exclaims inwardly, Isopia is to rule with Father. A smile finds itself naturally across her muzzle, her pearly whiskers fidgeting as she does. She is a lovely choice. She continues to watch the rest, but feels no need to interject or reveal herself.

I can certainly find Father later on, he'll be quite glad I've returned from my long trips away.

The group seems small to her – smaller than when she was very little, or maybe, she ponders, maybe it is just that she was so small and young which makes everything look much bigger, right? She starts to capture each face and their features, their individual shapes and sizes; their details. Only a few are familiar to her, aside from Isopia, Father, and Father Earth, of course. She intends to meet them all in due time, just now noticing she hardly knows her own family.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

<3 lurky

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miles and miles to go before we sleep - by Macaria - 09-23-2016, 01:59 PM