[OPEN] not a voice you can hear at night

Ryouta Posts: 30
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: VIII HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
良克
Ryouta
Seeing her was like living in a dream.

I had dozed quietly on the outskirts of the Thistle Meadow, my eyes glazed over in a restless sleep.  My dreams would more accurately be described as nightmares, with flashes of my memories running rampant amid new horrors.  While the monster might fear others, the soul watching the body commit such atrocities is never easy.  The worst of it were the ones when I heard her voice, choking through the blood in her throat, bidding me to stop crying.

This girl, she was nothing like my dreams.
My eyes slowly open, disbelief filling my features as the moonlight catches her coat, her wings, the silver of her frame gleaming with a beauty I had never encountered.  She looked the part of an angel, all lines and no substance, but with a billowing mane that danced about merrily.  The halter worn across her face looked wrought of gold, and I stared, unable to remove my eyes from the gleam of her presence.

The cloud of sleep begin to fade from my mind, returning my conscious self slowly, eyes blinking, trying to clear the hallucination of a fallen angel from my mind.  It takes me a few moments to realize she is real, not some figment of my imagination.  She is no angel, here to hearken me to the afterlife before shortly dropping me into a pit of hell.  She is a mare, much like any other, just one that happens to be pretty.

She folds, her knees buckling, tumbling to the soggy earth below, wings still outstretched toward the sky.  I think her injured, but as I gain control of my thoughts, my feelings, I am not panicked.  Instead, I coldly walk toward her, hooves squishing disgustingly in the mud.  Dried remnants of the substance cake my coat, as it almost always did, giving my appearance all the attractiveness of a trash pile.

The wings gracefully drop to match the legs underneath her, and I stop a few feet from her side, turning my head idly to the girl.  "Everything alright?" my voice is flat, betraying no concern, despite the question posed.  My face is equally distant, eyes colder than winter winds and jaw set in a neutral expression.

""
誰がこの心のために殺されことを非難するのですか
Dare ga kono kokoro no tame ni korosa re koto o hinan suru nodesu ka?
Image credit to fOtOmoth at flickr.com

@Ultima

Messages In This Thread
not a voice you can hear at night - by Ultima - 09-08-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ryouta - 09-09-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ultima - 09-19-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ryouta - 09-20-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ultima - 09-24-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ryouta - 10-10-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ultima - 10-13-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ryouta - 10-19-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: not a voice you can hear at night - by Ultima - 10-23-2016, 02:07 AM