the Rift

Arts for one?

Narcissa Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 9
Darkrise
So my girl Narcissa really needs some art! Literally anything goes from digital to pixel to manips!!! I don't have any art of her in order to make tables so coding isn't really on my list right now!! I can offer my own art in return, my dA can be found here: http://darkrisedivine.deviantart.com/gallery/
I do pixelart, mainly, but I may also be offering digital busts! I can also offer tabbed profile coding (although you might have to bear with me since I havn't tested it here) or indeed other types of profile coding (but only tables, nothing that messes with the actual site appearance ie bg and the like) and perhaps tables although I'm trying to figure out how to do everything without hosting it off site ><

anyway I would really really appreciate it if anyone could help me out! Thanks <3
[Image: narcissa_full_by_darkrisedivine-dadxgj3.gif]
| Please tag me in everything. |
| You are welcome to inflict, or attempt to inflict, injury upon Narcissa. Although be aware that she is aggressive by nature and will not hesitate to return the favour c: |
| Narcissa is prone to swearing, if you are adverse to that please tell me. |

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
I can give her a quick go. Won't be uber fancy but it should work xD

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Narcissa Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 9
Darkrise
@Calstron oh I would absolutely love that thank you!!! Would you like to make it an art trade, so I do some art of one of yours in return?
[Image: narcissa_full_by_darkrisedivine-dadxgj3.gif]
| Please tag me in everything. |
| You are welcome to inflict, or attempt to inflict, injury upon Narcissa. Although be aware that she is aggressive by nature and will not hesitate to return the favour c: |
| Narcissa is prone to swearing, if you are adverse to that please tell me. |