the Rift

"free agent" is just another term for "loser"

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
I paced the places and the hallways where we'd meet
hoping one day you'd come my way and sweep me off my feet.
The trees covered themselves in a shroud of chill autumn air and vibrant colors.  Amid the flurry, the rage of yellow and orange in the branches of the forest appears a girl.  Her figure is one that is laced in pale tones, muted and modest, a stark contrast the the lively forest about her.  With the tones of pale gold and pastel blues, she appeared like daybreak on a cold, cloudless morning.  With poise trained into her step, a noble lineage evident in the posture and gait of her leisurely stroll.

While weaving the paths of the well traveled forest, her lilac eyes fix upon the scenery.  Autumn remained one of Zyanya's favorite times of the year.  With the moderate temperatures and the painted display of the trees, the whole earth seemed in celebration - one last hooray before the quiet of winter settled in.  Today, her goal had been to wander amid the forest, soaking in the beauty, with no particular direction.  Since arriving in Helovia, the girl, once quite the homebody, had grown an urge to stretch her legs and expand her soul.  Instead of being a quiet wallflower with little purpose, she strove to be something more, someone worthwhile.

She had grown much in her time here, but she still had a lot to learn.

Because of her wandering gaze and mind, the stallion is quite close before she even notices his presence.  This in itself is certainly a feat - the brute standing tall and burly, especially when compared to the tiny porcelain doll that is Zyanya.  The movement of an understated blue through a sea of orange manages to finally draw her attention away from the display of the woods.  Her pauses, her lavender eyes growing wide and doe-like, turning in his direction with purpose.  "Hello!" she calls out across the distance, between the trees, before attempting to close the gap between them.

A smile, warm and brighter than the summer sun, lights her face, framed by the full waterfall of her mane.  "I am Zyanya of the Aurora Basin.  Are you new to Helovia?" her voice is dainty, ringing like a small silver bell in the cool air - a perfect match for one so small.

""

ooc -- do you want to be tagged? :)
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "free agent" is just another term for "loser" - by Zyanya - 09-09-2016, 10:22 PM