the Rift

"free agent" is just another term for "loser"

Mercutio Posts: 12
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine
As lovely as the colors of orangemoon were, Mercutio was always a little saddened to see them; they foretold tho coming of frostfall, and though the cyclical seasons could always be relied upon to come and go in their own due time, the stud found that one to be a particular bother. It wasn’t so much the cold he despised, that with his thick blood he could handle well enough but there was something about the world under a blanket of snow that was too quiet, to lonely for his liking. No, he much preferred the chirp of birdsong, the thrum of tallsun and the rustle of orangemoon, anything with life and noise and vitality; he’d never been able to handle stillness, it was too easy to feel lonesome when all around you was quiet.

A voice calls out to him, bright and merry, through the trees and his easy smile breaks across his face at the sound. broad hooves grind themselves to a halt, sending the pointed stone at his throat swinging on it’s silver chain. It’d been a while since his last sighting of another living soul and he wouldn’t mind the company, especially if it came in the form of the sweet looking mare coming towards him.

She was a tiny thing, but pretty as a gem with a voice to match and he sent her a broad smile. ”It's a pleasure, Zayanya. Though by Helovia you must mean heaven for as I live and breath here’s an angel before me.” His voice was deep, forming slowly from his chest into a relaxed tone. There wasn’t any guile in his voice, no motive in the compliments he doled out unless to see a pretty face smile and where was the harm in that. He’d never had an issue with being charming, it came naturally and as it never did any harm he didn’t see why not. He would have sent the little doll of a mare a wink to(thinking it would make her smile) but before he did someone was crashing through the brush and nearly knocking into her. Mercurio, tensed, ready to step in but the pegasus righted himself and murmured an apology and so the unicorn let himself easy back to his friendly greetings.

The new stallion was a strange study in contrasts: tall and handsome, a pristine creature of white and gold but slashed across the chest with a scar he would have though more suited to a grizzled old warrior. The wings were a novelty too, not unheard of where he’d come from but rare enough he’d only met around half a dozen pegasai in his life. “Ah! But here’s another angel, and a winged one at that! It’s my pleasure to make your acquaintance Cera—and you, Miss Ilaria. ” and it was Cera that got the roguish wink his appearance had forestalled. “I am Mercutio,” He said with a gallant bow to his trio of welcomers. “As you’ve both welcomed me so graciously, I can only assume that Helovia is where we are, but I’m afraid beyond that I am a complete novice.” He grinned down at Zayanya, “I do believe you said something about a Basin, i tack it that’s part of this Helovia too?”

Oh, and while the king was looking down—
the jester stole his thorny crown
Mercutio

Image Credit

No tagging is fine, easy to keep track when he's only got one thread going :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "free agent" is just another term for "loser" - by Mercutio - 09-11-2016, 02:33 AM