the Rift

[PRIVATE] run this town

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
i didn't know myself until you changed me

Hotaru was a bit of a glutton when it came to the bubbling springs. There were more than enough and of ample size that she generally did not have to worry about waiting in line or some such nonsense. She was an Arabian, only the slightest dilutions to her royal desert blood, and though she loved her family deeply she understood why Romina despised the frigid climate of the Basin. With the autumn chill seeping in through the mountains, Hotaru knew she would be spending most of her free time in the springs once more, as she did most seasons. 

She almost ironically misses the Dragon's Throat, when Gaucho had briefly taken her prisoner. The sand and surf had appealed to her, the constant heat not as overwhelming for her as it may have been for others. Perhaps if she had friends there (or many friends at all) she would use visiting them as an excuse to lounge around in the appealing climate down there. Alternatively she could gather an entourage for a diplomatic visit, but that seemed a bit too dramatic just because the Valkyrie did not like the cold. 

So instead she sank deeper into the spring, smiling at Alice who was paddling in circles in the bubbling water. With the scent of natural steam clogging her perceptive nares, it was Alice who detected Rexanna's approach rather than the rosen woman. Beta is here! For a moment Hotaru didn't connect the dots, but a flicker of gold through the steam reminded her of the title Alice had given the thief. 

Unsure if she had been noticed, the Lady lifted a bit from the water, the wetted hairs dark strawberry as she called out to her dear friend. 

"Rexanna! Come join me!" Hopefully the lass was not busy, though she could surely spare a few moments for the pair that so adored her. 

[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-10-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-29-2016, 04:29 PM