the Rift

[PRIVATE] worst luck

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
Her call had not gone unnoticed. The Glazier continued to work, picking up little pieces here and there as she waited for the vulture to appear. She was pleasantly surprised at his approach, but happy to see the man nonetheless. A smile wove its way into the fabric of her scarred face as she heard her name called by a gruff voice. “Graasvoel, I’m glad you came.” She noted, her words dripping with honesty and a bit of surprise. She didn’t let his words falter her, as he called her his vision. Her pale ears just stood at attention toward the man as he asked what she needed. “You expressed interest in crafting if my memory serves me right? I hope I didn’t wake you, but I need some help working on collecting the glass shards.” Her glassy gaze sought out his own raptor’s gaze.

There’s plenty of foals around now, I just want to make sure theyre safe.” She added in near the end, remembering the beautiful pearl face of Maude as she bounded around. The last thing she wanted was to see blood taint her innocence just as Glasgow’s own had done to herself. “I grabbed a maple leaf, I’ve been stacking them on there and taking it with me as I go.” She motioned, lowering her head to the large leaf that was covered with a few glass shards. Then, as if she wasn’t going to wait for him to decide what he wanted to do, she began to continue. Picking up little pieces and placing them on the leaf, gingerly biting down onto the stem to drag the leaf along with her. Perhaps Gaal would be the one willing to stick around and make small talk – she wasn’t much of one as of late, not since she hadn’t seen Abaddon around.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

@Graasvoel it's kinda crappy i apologize :|

Messages In This Thread
worst luck - by Glasgow - 09-10-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: worst luck - by Graasvoel - 09-10-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: worst luck - by Glasgow - 09-11-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: worst luck - by Graasvoel - 10-02-2016, 03:03 PM