the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Get Lost...

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
Something in you is yearning,
for where all the wild things went,
Aelfwine let her emerald gaze dance across the blood red stallion, curious if the child was indeed with him. Yet, all she saw was him shake his head no, and tell her about it. Greyed ears tipped forward to catch the words he spoke, his gaze dancing between herself and the filly that stood before her. A small frown found her features briefly as the blood red stallion offered his name and in turn asked for theirs. Aelfwine lifted her crowned head, nodding to him. “Roux, pleasure to meet you.” She offered him, her words subtly coated with the accent of her family’s lineage. Yet, the child began to answer her question and so her attention dropped to the other monochromatic being. “Momma is at home. In Edge.” Aelfwine nodded. “My brother is in the Edge, perhaps yours might be too?” She asked quietly, before the filly began on Roux’s name.

A small laugh escaped her throat as her gaze landed back onto Roux. “I think Roux is a fine name. Mine is a bit weird. I’m Aelfwine, but you can call me Aelf if you’d like.” She offered to both the stallion and the filly, her gaze trailing between the both of them. Yet, the small motherly instinct that lay within the bare bones of the dappled doe began to yearn for the child as she soon grew afraid of Roux’s companion. Her brows furrowed lightly, head dropping once more to let her pink snipped lips aim to gently touch the clayed withers of the filly. “Shh, darling it’ll be okay.” She began. “He won’t let his friend near you, you don’t have to worry.” Aelfwine cooed, her gaze lifting to Roux as if to ask him to answer her back – in acknowledging the fact that the stallion’s companion was frightening the poor thing.

Do you think your brother is back in the Edge?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, her emerald gaze lifting to look upon Roux once again. “And where is your brother, my new found friend?” She asked, a small smile creasing the corner of her ashen lips.

"Talk."
a daisy in the cracks —
amidst a world made of cement.
aelfwine
image | coding

@Roux sorry its crap :|

Messages In This Thread
Let's Get Lost... - by Roux - 09-10-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Let's Get Lost... - by Esinakh - 09-10-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Let's Get Lost... - by Aelfwine - 09-10-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Let's Get Lost... - by Roux - 09-11-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Let's Get Lost... - by Esinakh - 09-16-2016, 08:43 PM