the Rift

[OPEN] Broken and Torn

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Through Sabia's sobbing she heard a soft sound, sea green eyes look up and take in the other Pegasus. It is humiliating for the healer to appear like this in front of another herd member, a woman degraded into a thing by a man who knew he could take advantage. It showed how weak Sabia really was physically and mentally, though through her ashamed feelings Sabia cant help but realize that someone came to her because...dare she think it, they worried about her? Sabia didn't deserve any of this; the rape and the betrayal, certainly not the caring concerned look of this complete stranger.

Sabia's throat clenches up again but she manages to get out a single sentence that said it all: "perhaps I don't deserve nice things because I'm paying for sins I don't remember..."

The broken woman began to cry again but this time she wanted, no, needed the comfort of another. Sabia raises her head and reaches out to the other mare with her muzzle, asking for comfort. It was a thing Sabia rarely got and she knew it was a long shot asking for it from a complete stranger. They weren't strangers though, they were the Dragon's Throat, they were family. So Sabia let her tears flow as she closed her eyes against the pain, her body was racked with shivers and shakes age couldn't control and her body was still sprawled out.

Sabia would never forget the day she met the man in the Secret Grove, she would mark that day as the one that changed her life forever.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Zenobia
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Broken and Torn - by Sabia - 09-12-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Broken and Torn - by Zenobia - 09-12-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Broken and Torn - by Sabia - 09-14-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Broken and Torn - by Zenobia - 09-27-2016, 08:09 PM