the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lunar Phases [Moon]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

[Image: tammetabletest_by_neverrmind-dahdrp9.png]

That curtain Tilney found himself gazing past while magnificently enchanting was somewhat alarming. The bronze physician took a rigid few paces backwards, minding the cracks in the black volcanic rock and aiming his cloven hooves away from the edges of the blue pools. A bewildered, dazzled gasp took a hold of Tilneys voice when the star appeared, the goddess stepping from the night. What a sight it was to behold. It was very unlike how he could recall seeing the Sun god on numerous occasions. He stood and straightened on the goddess's approach.
The deities greeting was much more humble than he had anticipated and so his feet found their original stance before the wind ruined shrine. She hinted of the serval and how she was glad it had chosen him for it! Surely she only meant that because she watched over the herd; not because she knew him? Tilney was a no one, In fact he was quite decided on the fact that he was the least worthy to receive that lily. He was the least worthy to speak to the gods, or so he assumed.

"Mother Moon" was Tilneys own humble greeting; he daren't bejewel it with a thousand fancy words when her own greeting had been so kind. Tilney again bowed; knee against the bedrock, the other extended towards the shrine, and his crown tucked neatly between the two. "I am not so sure if I was the most deserving candidate my lady, though I can assure you I am even more glad than to have been given it." the man gave his own gesture towards the lily before his eyes found the onyx bodice of Mother Moon.
"How beautiful this night is" The flaxen lad commented, turning his nose briefly to the stars, and then back to the master who created it.
schwartze

@Mythical Request

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Lunar Phases [Moon] - by Tilney - 09-12-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Lunar Phases [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 09-19-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Lunar Phases [Moon] - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Lunar Phases [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 10-22-2016, 03:48 PM