the Rift

Fragments of the Whole

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
At Syrena’s admonishment of her joke, Alysanne ducked her head in apology. While she had meant it in light-hearted jest, she had to admit that the idea of something else happening was not one that she looked forward to at all.

And her light-hearted conversation attempts were further stalled by the grey mare’s question about whether she should leave them alone. What, just because Alysanne wanted to see how an old friend was doing? How terrible of her to be such an inconvenience! A single black ear flicked back in annoyance but she remained calm otherwise and willed herself to maintain her smile.

As much as she would like Syrena to leave so that Alysanne could do everything she could catch up with her friend and to discourage Dragomir from joining the Falls, that wasn’t very kind of her. She bore no ill-will to the strange grey mare, after all, just a few of the stallions that called the herd home. After they had ripped it from the grasp of peaceful citizens who had lived there… truthfully, Alysanne didn’t know much about the state of that kingdom at all. She had heard Archibald was still king and that a new queen had been named to replace Brisa, but that was it.

Was it still the same herd that she hated?

Perhaps her devotion to her herd blinded her from looking objectively at the others. Soothing away her annoyance, she found a warm smile once more. Although Dragomir had stumbled through a response, Alysanne thought it might be more awkward if Syrena were to leave and then come back.  “No, I’m sorry Syrena - I’m all wrapped up in seeing an old friend but of course you’re here doing a job. Dragomir and I will hopefully have time to catch up soon.” Alysanne cast a warm smile over to the painted stallion. Now that he was back, there was every chance that they could meet up again. She planned on it, whatever the outcome of this little meeting. “You would, of course, be most welcome to come back to the Edge as well.”

If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

@Syrena so much awkward, so little time.
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 09-15-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Alysanne - 09-15-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Syrena - 09-19-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 09-22-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Alysanne - 09-27-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Syrena - 09-30-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 10-03-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Alysanne - 10-11-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Syrena - 10-19-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 10-29-2016, 09:31 AM