the Rift

Fragments of the Whole

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

Thankfully, Alysanne is better at talking than he is.

He looks over at his once quiet friend with surprise, and a smile in recognition of her offering, he remembers her as being far more introverted than this. It was amazing how time and responsibility could shape a person, of course, which Dragomir knew from his own time working with the Moon’s glass. The boy who had grown up alone, and who was afraid to speak out in groups, had become a man who was capable of not only handling a conversation now, but even giving lessons – so long as he knew those who arrived well enough to feel secure.

There had even been a time in his life when, rather than just feeling uneasy in the strange company of the former siren and her scaled body, he’d have felt a deep disgust, taught to him by a father who still followed the rigid laws of his homeland, Isilme. While his mother hadn’t truly approved of being violent towards the other species, she certainly had never spoke up against what Adalwulf had to say about Nieque’s teachings. Requiem had only spoken of the God with reverence, worshiping, rather than his ancient system of segregation and blood-purity, his ability to shape entire mountains with the slightest flexing of his will.

He had tried to take the best of both of their worlds. From the Steadfast, he had learned the value of loyalty, and honor. He had garnered the knowledge of what it was to be strong, and true to one’s path; he had learned that, sometimes, such a man can be gentle, especially while tending to those he loves. His mother had taught him of magic, and the beauty of a world in which it existed. She had taught him to drink deeply of life, and to think, always to think, before he spoke.

She had also taught him to listen when others were talking, though she herself had never mastered that art, either.

“…renewed desire to build the Falls…” Syrena is saying, and he mentally curses himself for zoning out as often as he does. Picking up from what he does hear and vaguely can recall from around his memories of home, the grief stricken and weary stallion tries his best to remain amiable, despite his confusion.

He’d already helped the World’s Edge grow stronger, having already heard that the greenhouse he had built with Aaron was serving the herd well. He understands, also, from what Syrena says, that the Hidden Falls is likely not as well off as the Moon’s people, and something nags at him that he should go with the scaled woman. Still, he’s tired, the realization sudden and heavy, and he probably shouldn’t make any serious decisions (like allegiances) with his head so muddled.

I will definitely come to see you, Alysanne, he says, smiling at his friend, it would be nice to see the garden again.

Turning, next, to Syrena, he smiles.

I will likely, also, see you at the Hidden Falls, he explains, glancing towards Alysanne, and he hoping she understands, but I will need time to think about it. I have other, friends, that I need to find first.

He, of course, means Ranjiri (who is at the Falls, if he had enough sense to listen to what he’s told), though he’s not sure what to call her, considering it feels different to think of her than it does the others he calls friends.

[ OOC: Due to timeline struggles I have had him intentionally zone out who is ruling the Falls. xD He is (hopefully, if the thread ahead of this one goes as I want it) coming to live there though! ]

Manipulation by the lovely Shady, Table by Time
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 09-15-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Alysanne - 09-15-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Syrena - 09-19-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 09-22-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Alysanne - 09-27-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Syrena - 09-30-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 10-03-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Alysanne - 10-11-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Syrena - 10-19-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Fragments of the Whole - by Dragomir - 10-29-2016, 09:31 AM