the Rift

[OPEN] when the sparrows stop singing

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

"Cera!" The voice that rang out over the sands did not call my name, but it prompted me forward anyway. My sides slightly swollen, my wings lifted me to the skies to go a greet my friend. I had not seen my golden and black friend in many months. I had hoped it was just simply a mistake, but when she had not been at the herd meeting I knew she had to of been gone. "Cera! Gaucho!" Oh shit. My heart that had lifted so high at the thought of seeing Ranjiri sank almost at once. She doesn't know. She doesn't know he's. Oh man.... I think of the feathers that cling to my neck. I know at once that I will be giving them up to her. Because simply they would mean more to her than me. I had not been the closest to... to... to Gaucho.

I arrive first. My hooves hit the sands lightly. I have to land with care to make sure I do not cause any harm to the new life growing inside of me. I wonder if she will notice my swollen sides. "Ranjiri...." My voice almost cracks. I have to tell her. I have to. But I can't. I just can't. Instead I stand there, looking at my friend and longing to tell her so much. But I just can't bring myself to say the words. I wondered if Cera would be along soon. Maybe it would take the both of us to tell her... Tell her that our Sultan... Is gone.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
when the sparrows stop singing - by Ranjiri - 09-16-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Cera - 09-22-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Ranjiri - 09-25-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Amani - 09-29-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Cera - 10-15-2016, 11:24 PM