the Rift

[OPEN] Prepare for Black & Blue

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

We had done it. I had left the beast and come back to the Falls for the last time. For the first time in a long time Sarabi rides standing on my back. It gave her a higher vantage point than being so low on the ground. Under her front paws balanced a shard of a horn. I knew the story behind it. The shard of the horn was only matched by one other. The horn belonged to my half siblings father. He had been killed, though Mother never told me how. Only that she had taken his horn and that it had broken in two. I have one half, the other half belonged to my half brother. I would know him by this as well as a few markings. I sigh softly, wondering about where we should go with our newly outcasted selves. Caves. Safe shelter till we know what we do next. I nodded wordlessly. She was right. In the cool of OrangeMoon it would be the perfect warm shelter.

As as moved into the caves, Sarabi alerted me that we would not be alone. That was fine. There's plenty of caves for us to tuck inside and make home for a night or two. Maybe find the beast? I snorted softly. Like he would want me to tag along? My hooves click softly against the rock bottom of the caves. The sound echos softly. Sarabi leaps off my back, and I am lucky that the amulets and horn do not go crashing to the ground. I sigh in slight frustration. She pads off looking for a room for us to camp out in when she stumbles upon the one she has scented earlier. Winged one ahead. Looks like just bonded..... Also looks familiar. Curious, I follow the way my bonded had gone. Just as the cave floor turned from stone to moss I see her. She's winged, just like Sarabi said. She also clicks in my memory. "Congratulations seem to be in order." I pause for a moment before going on. "I remember you. You tried to get my Earth Feather back from that thief.... Right before the battle with that tiger god..." My voice trailed off. I hope I am right. If so, maybe, just maybe she had a plan... I still long for that feather. If only.

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

@Zenobia

Messages In This Thread
Prepare for Black & Blue - by Zenobia - 09-15-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Prepare for Black & Blue - by Vitani - 09-16-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Prepare for Black & Blue - by Tae - 09-20-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Prepare for Black & Blue - by Zenobia - 10-18-2016, 08:20 PM