the Rift

be possible parents!

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
i need self-control
i need a second 'main' character that I can really throw all of my heart and soul into like I have Sikeax as a bit of a break so I can ease up on the poor girl(she needs a break badly as much as I do), and there's a tiny inkling of a new character floating around in the back of my head that i'm very willing to take a chance on.
i'm not all for having the aged-version of a character join helovia via threshold because i feel as if i don't connect with them as much as i do foals because with foals i at least have a reason as of why they're themselves, and i believe i'd like to take this path with this character.

since the idea is still coming along(but coming strongly which is GOOD), i don't have much that i would like to post publicly on them. what i can say is that the child isn't going to be extremely dependent on their parents, will more likely be female, and will be either a pegasus or unicorn. 
but if you want to hear anything about them before offering or wanting to know what you might get into, i'll try to set up a doc with their info so people can bug me.

what i'd like with parents tho is:
 - activity, if possible
 - being able to get them here quickly once agreed upon(so ready for it)
 - magic??? i'd like for her to maybe have magic when born but this doesn't mean it can stop you from offering!

everything else is still in the air and any offer is welcome

EDIT :: there's a chance that @Skeyti can be the mother, but know that as the opposite parent this will be an extreme wildcard for your end and should be with caution

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
willing to slide Mis into this! He is about to get his magic from a quest, which allows him to manipulate someone into feeling a single emotion, he needs something different In his life and He's quite active! (Will be more often soon once I get through next week)
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
-slides Merida and Calypso forward-
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Dream Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: -- :: --
Dream
Hector and Nikoleta x3 Electra and I have been plotting Hector x Nikoleta twins, tho if you want we could find another mare to parent this foal since one of the future twin is claimed by Locks and the other claimed by myself. I don't have a mother for a foal you want tho

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
So Smitty and I were thinking, and Rex and Temb are probably going to have another kiddo! They're both active and both have fire magic! If that's something you'd be interested in you can let us know <3 :D it'll probably be happening soon if you do want them to be the parents <3

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I'll volunteer Alby. He's my only character and (I think) I'm pretty active. He also has a light x spark magic but I don't have stats or anything to guarantee that for the foal. He's an ass, but he has "temporarily force you to like me" magic so that's not entirely an issue. He's already used his magic to rape once. >.>

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Dream Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: -- :: --
Dream
Addition to my statement: I had forgotten that Goat and I still wanted a Hector x Edala foal, so that's an option!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
update on this: i've decided that i'd like for skeyti to be the mom because all the possibilities, so i'm just looking for a male unicorn. chances are he won't have to put effort into the raising unless something clicks between him and skeyti, but that's a very low chance. i just need someone who's willing to be a sperm donor!

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
Ilios is a hybrid, but I can offer him up :)