the Rift

it's boyfriend season anyway

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
ADVANCED APOLOGIES FOR TEXT WALL.........

but i've been sitting on this for A WHILE and have been a lil hesitant to put it forward but i think it's time to consider ROMANTIC INTERESTS!!! disclaimer that i'm gonna be really picky bc i definitely want it to be a Real, Organic, Long-term, Slow Burn Thing - we aren't looking for flings or one-night stuff, and i'm not offering her as a mom for folks who'd just like to play a baby (though a baby or two could come in time)!!

just to get some logistics out of the way:
  • can be equine, unicorn, or pegasus!!
  • age doesn't matter - he could be way older or way younger or the same age!!
  • sort of prefer that he's taller than her (she might still grow to 17hh, she might stop, not sure yet) but that's honestly not all that important lol
  • READ ON IF U DARE
A BIT OF BACKSTORY - put simply, she's been engaged since before birth to a rift entity called the Wild God, and up until a year ago marrying Him was literally her life goal. it was a super insular childhood. she grew up in the Wild God's cult, who groomed her for marriage and doted on her and essentially shaped her for this great fated duty. she never really had baby crushes bc her fiance was larger than life, insanely powerful - the sort of sparkly princely type that little girls like her dream of - so it was an existence of total contentment. 

although she's been in a state of crisis ever since she was chucked into helovia, and sort of wavers between 1. pointedly ignoring current events as a defense mechanism and 2. being hyper-lucid and almost defeated by the idea of never going home, something that's never changed is the amount of love and reverence she has for her God. she wants to go back to Him. she wants to fulfill her destiny, which is both the cinder-block hauling her down with the fishes, and the life-raft that keeps her floating along.

therein lies the drama. 

ultima has never considered being with anyone other than the Wild God, and is thus dead oblivious to romantic intentions. she's also used to being loved and cared for, so it's natural to be catered to, e.g. if you bring her flowers or some kind of cool golden apple, this wouldn't really be a unique gesture, lmfao, bc folks in the Wood did this all the time!! she probably ate nothing but golden apples up until she came to helovia!! i would not be surprised!!

SO THAT SAID a dude with an eye for her would have to work extra hard to get her attention. he has to be creative and he has to have a real genuine interest bc it's not going to be a cakewalk - she doesn't like to talk about her old life, she's fickle and testy, really demanding, and will definitely reject him repeatedly. BUT because she's never been anything but loved, she has a lot of it to give, if you can earn it. she's phenomenally loyal and earnest and sweet. you can count on her to be honest and if you made your way into your heart, i think you could stay there forever. she is gonna fall hard.

basically, this is a girl who (once) had the world. think of her like princess buttercup from the princess bride - only wesley will do. "as u wish" etc etc

AND I KNOW THAT'S A REALLY TALL ORDER TO FILL BUT???? LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY IDEAS - I'M TOTALLY DOWN TO TALK ON SKYPE AND HASH STUFF OUT IF WE FIND SOMETHING WITH PROMISE!! SORRY THIS IS SO LONG XO
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
I could offer Alune for this? Maybe? If you're down for that.

I'd love to try hash this out on skype and such if you'd like :D
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
OH MY GOD Zekle would be so infatuated with her and make her shit and tell her stories and generally be a puppy in love. Not sure about long-term things for him yet, but I'd love for him to have a damsel~

He's both a literal prince and literally sparkly - though perhaps not in the most storybook fashion ;D

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
WEEPS because Vol would be perfect except the fact he's a polygamous asshole >.>

BUT SHE'S SO PRETTY

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
TOULOUSE HAHAH PLS PlS

*Buzzcut

EXTRA CRITERIA THO HE'D HAVE TO GET PAST TILNEY
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
NO SHAME

So she's def not a man, at all. So probably a no go, but I've got queenly plans I'm hoping for this lady and frankly wings and nice butt make it hard on me.

*unceremoniously chucks baby sheba at you* She'll get big, she's not genetically male but she'll do just as good or better ;DDD

Outcast
ohhHHH my gooododd

@alune i think they could definitely meet and we can see if there's any chemistry there??? from what i've read of him, i'm worried she might be a bit too flippant/frivolous/teenaged ahahaha but who knows! maybe he'll find it endearing! at the very least they can get along as herd-members?? i've been wanting her to go snooping around the different professions and have a brief phase where she wants to be everything BUT a moon doctor ahaha @tilney she's rebelling!!

@Zekle jadfjaijflwkjfljf ok pls pls pls charks can we do any kind of something with this bc i LOVE the idea of her being his girl-next-door/childhood crush and him telling her ridiculously flamboyant stories of his exploits and about WHALES (which she will not believe until she actually sees one and then she will SCREAM and he can LAUGH "see babe i told u!! wait no babe it's cool they're cool") and she's always sees him as that hushpuppy but then he gets older/sparklier and she's just *squints*???? totally understand on the long-term reservations but the angst in the meantime

@volterra i'm laughing bc isopia is kicking his ass right now for this exact reason ahahaha they can meet??? she's so ridiculously innocent but he's such a big flirt that i think even ultima would be unnerved by his come-ons - i also think it'd be wild if he kept trying to ~collect~ her bc if she gets scared enough she'll Tattle, maybe to someone Large, and that's more potential dramas for vol!! who probably doesn't need anymore but oh well

@toulouse HOMEWRECKER........ gonna tear the edge apart................. such a beautiful family...................... not sure why but i get the feeling tilney would actually tell her to stay away from him lmao??? hide ur kids, hide ur wife

@bathsheba I YELLED!!! they can meet at the festival! i've always though that ultima would get along well with most kids bc she's such a big baby herself - foal crush?? elder sister admiration that turns into something More?? ultima probably wouldn't realize it unless sheba outright told her and that might be cool to have that conflict, especially bc sheba is so young and ully might have someone (or at least her own crush) already?? i'd definitely like to play with the relationship!!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Aha well not exactly ass kicking since he's not fighting back...but I get your drift ;D They should definitely meet though! I'm trying to close some threads up atm but maybe some point in the next couple of weeks? ^_^

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
The fantastic thing about this is that Sheba will never tell her. She's got a crap ton of development coming and whoever she falls in love like, honest to god don't leave me love with, will obvs be the last one to know because she's going to be too strong for that "stuff." *cough* so really there's so much that can happen in between that time to the time she might finally admit that feeling, that anything can happen - so ye? Definitely up for some actionnn ;D

charks
Yaaaaaaaaaasssss I love it, tag me wherever and I'll add it to my list! Got an exam coming up this week so I might be a little slow, but. I'm excited.

Plus he'll have some rad new magic to show off soon ;D

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
We could try Cowboy! He's Vol's half bro, ambitious, country, protective, loving, and persistent xD

Outcast
@volterra aaahahaha yeah, for sure!! let me know when you're feeling free and we can set something up! xo

@bathsheba i love this........ so much............ i think it'll be great bc regardless they can have that longstanding relationship as sheba grows up and becomes more sure of herself? and the same for ultima who's definitely in the thick of an identity crisis! they can tackle all this stuff together and just have that really rad supportive lady relationship aaa i can't wait!!!

@zekle ngl i'm really stoked!! i have most of a tag written, just need to know where'd be best for me to post it? i figure he's not traveling super far from the throat rn, so maybe on the beach by the heart caves?? the flats is also an option and would make their meeting rly memorable bc she hasn't been back there since her traumatic crocodile experience lmao so let me know which is most convenient for tiny whale prince!

@cowboy HEY omg yeah, let's see how they like each other! if he comes to the falls they'll probably meet naturally (ully's transferring to help fill the shortage of healing ranks) - she's got that super brush british finishing school accent and she's going to be so confused about the way he speaks ahahaha

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
SOBS

Can Matheo meet her and just have a boy crush on her???? Despite his soon to be gay inklings, can he please love her beauty?

Also em says:

the.pie.QUEEn .heartt
BUT
the.pie.QUEEn .heartt
I THINK THAT HE SINCE HES A DISNEY PRINCE SHOULD BE WITH TANDI COS SHES LEGIT A DISNEY PRINCESS
Sent on:
Sep 18 at 4:58 pm

YASSSSS
Sent on:
the.pie.QUEEn .heartt
I THINK THEY WOULD BE BAE TOGETHER
Sent on:
LETS GO TELL KAIRI RN
THAT SHE NEEDS TO BRING HER TO HELOVIA
Sent
the.pie.QUEEn .heartt
AAAAUYYY
Sent on:
Sep 18 at 5:03 pm

so ... pls bring tandi just for me k thxbye

Outcast
@odd OMFFFF YES PLEASE WE'VE NEVER THREADED + MATTY'S SO GORG!!! I'LL SET SOMETHING UP FOR THE ANGEL BABIES XO
ALSO I LOVE HOW HALF OF ULLY'S SUITORS ARE ACTUAL CHILDREN LMAO

AND i HAVE been thinking about bringing another character on - was looking for possibly someone's kid to play but tandi is totally an option??? shall i just bring all my chars to the falls for u, would u like that

charks
Flats would be lovely!

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Awesome! He's been trying to get in for a while so he will for sure!
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
shall i just bring all my chars to the falls for u, would u like that

I could say yes or I could just show you my elementary report cards that say, "does not like to share" ???? whichever you prefer

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
I have Hertz here as a viable suitor~

Roux could be, but he hates pegs so... xD
Please tag me in all posts!

Illumia Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: smol :: 18
Illumia
Okay so I could throw @Tommen in there, though I don't know if he's what you're looking for. He'd be in denial for ages about his feelings for her, and he has an outer shell hardened by his cynical nature and guarded by sarcasm BUT he would lowkey constantly be watching over her and guarding her and finally he would admit his feelings maybe at some point
also if all goes according to plan he's going to end up losing his leg and since he won't be able to fight, i'd like him to become a healer, so Ultima could introduce him to that?

Idkkkk but I really want to thread with this beautiful lady can you tell i'm desperate yet teehee

Outcast
@hertz he's welcome to meet her!! she'll be at the basin festival and later at the falls, and currently she can always be found at/around the edge xo

same to @tommen - i realllly like the idea of her having to pop by for routine check-ups after he loses his leg?? he might not like it and she might not either if he gets to be too crotchety lmao but she's persistent/dutiful!! i'd love to at least see him soften up a bit >8^) also she's practically a christmas tree ornament so i'm always always always looking for ppl who want to protect her ahahaaa xo