the Rift

friends, enemies and spars oh my

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Essentially what drives Toulouse is to put himself in a position where he cannot be demolished, ridiculed, humiliated, etc. ever again. To do this he'll be somewhat ruthless and unrelenting in pushing others out of his way to get to that "untouchable" state he's looking for. Of course he's going to make a lot of enemies, but he's going to need a number of allies too.

HERE'S WHAT WE NEED;

Friends and comrades.
-I'm planning on taking him around to many of the herds and the outcast group to visit and speak with council members and even leaders so he might get some brownie points and make some allies around the nation.
Herd leaders, council members, (and just anyone really) - Lou would like to be ur friend.

Spars.
He needs to become a reasonable fighter, so anyone available to teach us some spars? that would be awesome! I've never done spars before!!!

enemies.
he needs enemies. raise your hand if you volunteer to not like him.
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
After our thread with Vol and him, I'd be happy to do a teaching spar with you :)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
HMM SO maybe Tembo can be wary of him/not trust him (possible future enemy) bc of his history?

But he'd def offer to teach him self-defense, since he knows what happened to his family jewels D:

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Ru's on the quest of becoming a warrior. So she's open for spars! I have two I'm in the process of starting/waiting on me, but I'd love to do one in the near future! :3
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare
The vampires must meet