[PRIVATE] Don't be surprised, I will still rise

Grusha Posts: 56
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2 HP: 65.5 |
Nashoba :: Timber Wolf :: Paralyze ali
grusha

we write our prayers on a little bomb
kiss it on the face and send it to god
Grusha's head was heavy under the weight of the antlers that had once belonged to her father. She wanted to be curled up somewhere with Tae, sleeping soundly and pretending that when she woke up Gaucho would still be there and everything would be the same. But as she stood facing Ampere, her other siblings alongside her, she knew that nothing would ever be the same again. The Throat was changing in ways that none of them could resist and that knowledge put a disgruntled look on the skeleton child's face. She was a girl that disliked change and yet it was all around her, swallowing her down and she was powerless to resist.

Ampere's voice made the girl's ears tilt forward and her blue eyes rose from the electric creature to her mother's face. She spoke of the changes and how important it was for them to stand together as a family and have one another's backs. Silently, she gave a slight nod of her head, but Zero's voice had her looking at him. "Unleth we go on a thecret mithion." She whispered the lie he had told Tae softly before she returned her attention to her mother.

She watched silently as Ampere gave Tae a tiger pelt and explained that from a goddess from somewhere called the Rift. It was only fitting that Tae would get something divine, she believed her sister was destined to become Sultana one day and deserved only the best that anyone had to offer. Her blue gaze then fell to the ground at her own hooves as her mother gifted her with a bone dagger that she claimed could find anyone if she spoke their name. She reached down and picked the dagger up and tucked it among the feathers in her wing, and while she did Zero was gifted with a steel dagger.

Before Grusha could ask why Ampere was suddenly giving her possessions away (as she ill and dying like Gaucho had been) her mother answered her question. Because I cannot always be there. "Thank you." She said quietly, but she was frowning. "What changeth do you think ith gonna happen, Ma?" The way Ampere had spoke had made the girl suspicious and uneasy and she wondered if certain members of the herd were going to be targets for whatever unfavorable changes might be coming.

"."

Image Credits

@Ampere

Messages In This Thread
Don't be surprised, I will still rise - by Ampere - 09-17-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Don't be surprised, I will still rise - by Grusha - 10-09-2016, 12:30 AM