the Rift

[PRIVATE] Don't be surprised, I will still rise

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Tae leaned against her twin, trying not to let her magic completely dissolve her body. It was hard, and part of her - not even just a small part - considered becoming a ghost for real - dying - so that she could see her Father again. But only if Grusha were to come. But soon conversations about the importance of family would force the girl to tuck this daydream away for a long, long time.

Her mother's words sounded like they were coming through a layer of velvet, distorted by static. It was hard to hear, hard to focus, when, like Grusha, all she wanted was to go to sleep  and pretend none of this was happening. For all of her outward strength, she was just still a girl. A girl who wanted her Father.

It was only as the Tiger's pelt was dropped before her, that Tae's gaze cleared and her body solidified somewhat. Her lips parted in a silent gasp as she looked down at the pelt, and then back to her mother. "I really will be a ghost now." SHe marvelled, clearly in awe. Her white-bright gaze rose to seek out Ampere's, a smile trying to break through her mask of sadness. "Thank you."

Tae laughed almost coldly at Grusha's response to Zero - oh sure, she was over the fact that he had lied to them, but what little sister didn't like rubbing her big brother's nose in a mistake?

Tae's nose bobbed in agreement to Grusha's question. "No one can rule like Father did, and I don't just mean that because we love him. Who here is as diligent, as strong? As relentless?" The sideways way her lips seemed to push indicated that she clearly thought the answer to those questions was not Sikeax. Sure the mare was loyal to the Throat and had served them well, but such qualities were not all that was needed in a ruler.  

"You should rule again." Tae said, her voice low, but her piercing gaze confidently upon Ampere.

tae
this was your heart, this swarm of flies
This was once your mouth - this bowl of lies
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Don't be surprised, I will still rise - by Ampere - 09-17-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Don't be surprised, I will still rise - by Tae - 10-18-2016, 06:59 PM