the Rift

[OPEN] love, it is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia did not want to wake up this morning, everytime she opened her eyes it was another reminder that she had something growing in her that she didn't want there. Then of course there was the decision on what to do with it once born, would she give it to the man that did this to her? No...if it is a colt he could raise it to do exactly what the man did to Sabia. Kill it or give it away? Perhaps, all she knows for sure is that Sabia cannot bring herself to care for it. Sabia was not a bad person,she was a good person with a bad thing happening to her.

This patrol would hopefully take her mind off things, or at least thats what she hopes when Sabia is told she is going on patrol. There is a pretty blue and black Pegasus that hardly even looks at Sabia before taking off. Maybe she has something bad happening to her too. So Sabia takes off after her into the sky, awkward with her pregnant form, she was showing but wasn't as swollen as other were...yet.

Not before long they arrive at their destination, a good thing too because Sabia was growing tired. As she lands Sabia takes in the odd landscape she had never been here before. Folding her wings to her sides Sabia looks to the mare and questions "what is this place used for?" At first Sabia was hesitant to ask, the mare seemed like she had a lot on her mind but Sabia couldn't help herself.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Well you get a pregnant Sabia, in despair. Maybe they'll be good for one another.

@Ampere
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
RE: love, it is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed - by Sabia - 09-19-2016, 12:39 AM