the Rift

Can you trust the elements? (Lord of Earth, Cera--This is for Cera's)

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

His father turned to him with always present kindness, never judging Cera for his questions. The words of comfort and wisdom never came, and instead a loud rumbling took place, the earth trembling beneath his hooves. At first he was scared, but one glance to seek understanding from Midas showed trust in this sudden change in events. Something eased the colt's temporary anxiety, a mixture of his trust in Midas and the bond he so desperately wanted to have with the one his father looked up to. Wide emeralds looked up in childish awe as a great stallion formed from the earth, shaking himself free of it as if it were nothing. Cera felt a mixture of respect and something close to fear at the power he had. But his eyes were kind and smoothed every worry from his mind, leaving instead a bright and adoring smile directed at the immortal. His words brought immense pride within his breast and caramel striped wings fluttered. "I hope! I wanna be like daddy!" The little colt wanted to be just like Midas, and hoped he too could find peace in prayer and worship to the Gods.

At the mention of that name falling from his own lips Cera turned slightly to see his father a few steps behind. Comforted both by his obvious closeness and the tender, robust nature of the God of the Earth, Cera turned back to the celestial being as if he was a close uncle. No longer as fearful with the peace on his father's face. Cera knew that he would never put him in danger, and recieved a similar vibe from the God. His words struck warmth into the patchy Pegasus, the fact that he wanted to know what Cera wanted being a noble and kindly gesture to the innocent foal. "Well...daddy is away sometimes and I get lonely..." tender face crinkling with sadness as he confided in the God. Feeling as if he were speaking only to him, a secret between the two of them. "But I love daddy! I don't want to be with the others. I want a friend that will always be with me, so I won't be lonely! And we can play and make things!" Previous sadness fading into excitement at the thought of such a creature. The other adults in the Throat were kind, but Cera was adamant in staying away from them. Midas was all he needed and wanted, and he feared their bond would weaken if he shared one with another adult. Only now realizing he didn't know if the God could produce such a perfect friend, wings shuffling in embarrassment and peering up at him with a little smile. "Can you help? Daddy says you can do lots of great things! But I know it is rude to ask for too much." Appearing proud that he remembered this lesson from Midas. One of many that he recited to try and live by his father's ways. Unaware of his incessant talking as Midas had never been impatient with his need to speak and make friends. And the Earth God seemed so friendly too!

OOC: Cera is asking for a Red Panda that can fly with him but is big enough to nurture and aid in his tinkering as his passion for crafting grows stronger. And my apologies if this post is a tad long or rambling!
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you trust the elements? (Lord of Earth, Cera--This is for Cera's) - by Cera - 10-29-2012, 10:54 PM