the Rift

Can you trust the elements? (Lord of Earth, Cera--This is for Cera's)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
The God let a slight smile tickle his features, and chuckled lightly as the young colt continued on. What a spirited soul he was! The god let his heavy form fold and bend to meet the earth so that he might lay before the pair. There was no need for such formalities in the presence of such pious and loyal folk as Midas and his son. Besides, all the admiration and flattery was getting to him; there was no need for such constant compliments.

He considered the child's desire carefully, letting himself exhale heavily and ruffle the hairs upon his own beard before deciding. It was clear that any companion he form a bond with should be older than he- Cera was simply a child, he was not yet in the position to raise another like himself. Besides, a lesson or two in patience from an older audience could do him no harm.

"I encourage you to find your own way, Cera," the god began thoughtfully, with a serious look back to the older stallion. "Find a few friends, and in their company you will find what you seek. I suggest your father stay behind this time, it would do you well to venture on your own." He could already tell what Midas' reaction would be, and he felt it himself oftentimes. "Do not fear, gold one. I will ensure that your child stay safe," he reassured with a serious nod and a look of concern in his green eyes. Should the child fall upon any trouble, the god would be watching.

[[Oh, my apologies. I probably should have figured that one out. Regarding your quest; have Cera make at least two new friends without Midas, and after becoming friends with the second, he'll find what he seeks.]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you trust the elements? (Lord of Earth, Cera--This is for Cera's) - by God of the Earth - 10-30-2012, 08:35 AM