the Rift

[OPEN] Become thy wisdom}

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

I was just about to head out on my patrol for the season. I may be pregnant, but my duty to the herd still calls. Even more so now that I am trying to understand the role healers play within the herd. Our healing ranks had fallen so low that the switch was done without a second thought. It would be perfect. I could help everyone and be able to stay mostly within the Throat and protect my unborn child. That is, minus patrols. I had not found my partners so I assume they either have already gone or are busy otherwise.

I took to the skies, starting to find it harder and harder to lift my heavier frame. My sides are swollen quiet a bit by this time. To any who meet me, it will be completely obvious that I am with child. I have still not told Hector. I need to tell him. I think he knows but... Oh. What's that? My mind had been going so fast on making plans and thinking about my future as a mother that I didn't even realize I had made it to the edge of the Throat already. The gap between the mainland and home was just behind me. But down on the sands below... I know I saw something.

Carefully, I descend to the ground once more. My ears and eyes are alert for any danger. After all I am pregnant and alone. Perfect time for anything to attack. There! I spot the form I had seen from above. A young filly stood, and as I got closer I could tell something was wrong. Gently I move forward. "Sweetheart are you alright?" My voice is soft, as I don't want to spook the girl. She looks.... Well at once I move to her side and gently stretch a wing out over her, which would drape over her back in she would allow while also trying to keep her standing.

Golden eyes frantically look for anyone else nearby. Anyone that could get help. In my current state, there is no way I could get her across alone... Specially with no key to the bridge. I lift my head to the sky, silently praying to the God of the Sun to help us. I then let loose a cry, or well more of a scream. Anything that would draw attention to someone inside the Throat. Meanwhile I can feel my magics coming to life in my veins, ready to protect us should the cry attract the wrong attention.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 09-18-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Amani - 09-19-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Hector - 09-19-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 09-20-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Sikeax - 09-23-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Amani - 09-29-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 10-15-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Erthë - 10-16-2016, 01:18 PM