the Rift

That Tiny Mare Tryin' to Steal Your Stuff...

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Helloooo!

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, Bellisma was.... non-existent for a long time. And then I posted like twice with her and flitted away again. I didn't really know what I wanted to do with her, and (much to Smitty's dismay, I'm sure), wasn't even sure if I'd be able to get back into the horse-writing groove.

BUT NOW I HAVE AN IDEA and I hope all of you will get excited for the convoluted plots that will inevitably arise. Bell is tiny and flighty... Which would make her an excellent sleuth (as long as I've got this whole stealth-writing down pat... we'll see). My plan for her is to stealth her way into the herds' eyes. Like "Hey, we want this thing/char but it would wage war if we went after it ourselves... Belliiisssmmma...." She's not looking to join any one herd - she rather likes having the free reign to do as she pleases - but my thinking is that she could be extraordinarily useful. She's technically part of the Unbound, but she is doing these things separate from them, without their knowledge.

Of course, running around stealing people's stuff is not going to make her a ton of friends (though she's going to try so hard, damnit). It's my hope that people, at least at first, won't see her as a giant threat and maybe not beat the living shit out of her >.> Just look at her - she's so little and cute and not worth the energy xD

So yes. This is my big plot idea. Anyone want in on this little mare's plan?

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
we already talked about this, but I'm putting it here so we don't forget: Bellisma x Vadim

and I'm sure Ktulu can have a secret meeting with her and ask her to steal stuff once she's all successful with her stealthing :D

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Yeeeesss <3

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.