the Rift

Help Me With Persephone - Friends, Enemies, Healers!

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
SO I need a few things for this girl.

1)  One really, really good friend.  Most likely, this would be a female, just because Sephie has Daddy issues.  But I want just one person who will make the poor dear feel loved and appreciated, one person who she can be herself around.  If you want to try this out, it's really important to me that their threads be relatively quick-moving (read: at least a post every week ish).  It's also important that you understand that this will be a plot line for her that will likely take place over several threads, since she's very skittish and fearful.  Ultimately it would be nice for this to culminate in something terrible happening to Persephone and then her crying/spilling her guts to the friend, and at the end she'll reveal her actual name and that will be the only person in Helovia that knows her past.

2)  At least one really terrible person that wants to beat her up/magic her into submission/treat her like crap/trick her/use her/basically remind her that people can't be trusted.  I don't really care what form this takes, just that it needs to be something that reminds her of her home, her father, and how it feels to be used.  This will then lead to her spilling her guts to the above-listed friend.

3)  I REALLY WANT HER TO BECOME A HEALER, so if you have a character that is, will be, or has been badly injured, I'd love her to stumble across them to try to help!

PLEASE help me out - and if you have other ideas, let me know.  Literally anything.  I just want to get her out and about and DOING THINGS and I'm just going to need a bit of help with that.  ;)
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Tavi can talk to her about healing n' stuff~

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
@Elspeth could be her friend?? She's pretty skittish too and might be a little weirded out by Persephone's looks at first but I think they could have a slow-growing but strong friendship :D

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
@Zèklè - YAS THAT WOULD BE AWESOMESAUCE. :3

@Sarah - that would be lovely!! Would you be up for a thread starting sometime in the next day or two? I'd be happy to start or direct you to one of her open threads :3

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
yeah that sounds good to me!! :D Just tag me wherever you'd like her to show up <33

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
She can thread with Aquila? They're both in HF... But I'm really not sure she'd fit into any of your 3 things :|
I'm never quite sure what Aquila will do.

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Smitty - she doesn't have to fit anywhere necessarily - just getting her out and about would be lovely! :D I think I'd enjoy a thread with Aquila.

Escapist Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14 :: 21
Scapeh
Hey! This sounds a bit out of what you mentioned, but the whole 'only one in Helovia who knows her past' thing caught my attention. My boy Horus is a huge history nut, and I've sent him on this insane quest to gather the history of Helovia and all of it's inhabitants, one by one. He's a gentleman and a sweetheart, and I know he would be an adoring friend to her, as well as a gentle soul to hear her story if she gave to it. I'm also a frequent poster, so I can promise they'd move fairly quickly. Though I do write a lot, so expect 1000 word posts. Even if he doesn't end up hearing all the juicy details, he is definitely still up for friend status!

I'd just like to finish up the thread I have for him right now to establish his herd status completely before I start putting him into multiple threads. >.>

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@escapist - oh my goodness, he sounds just perfect for her!! A stable buddy that could gain her trust is exactly what I'm looking for. It might be a little harder for him to win her over, but I could totally see her getting hurt and then coming bawling to him lol