the Rift

[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

Silence. Silence was what seemed to surround the mountain of a mare as she emerged from the tree line I had found shelter in the shade of. Everyone else was enjoying the last bit of warmth as the grasp of winter worked her way around the lands of Helovia, but I couldn't wait for the snow to come in masses. Growing up on the desert island had been both a curse and a blessing, it made life easier to maintain as a small child without the possibility of the cold stealing the oxygen from our lungs and the fire from our souls, but it had also taken away the chance to see the world laden in the crystallized water. Lost in my thoughts, and wondering where someone I would recognize was, I had no chance to even possibly notice the earth toned creature's arrival. It was the dragon, a beautiful sparkling bronze, who drew my attention away from the masses before me with it's native greeting.

Dark ears flicked forward as baby blues landed on the metallic beast first, a small smile at my lips, before drifting away to the reptile's handler. ""You are not a member of this herd ... and yet you have lived among us for a few weeks now." The mare marked in life and death at the same time spoke, her words careful as if she thought over each word very thoroughly before allowing it to fall from her earth bathed lips. I took in the mountain of a mare for a moment, it was a strange feeling to be so small and insignificant next to someone when generally I was on the taller side of the spectrum. Even something about her squashed the extra few inches that my boisterous personality added (or so I had been told). With the way she spoke as if she was already more than well aware of who I was, I assumed that this earth winged creature was the newest Czarina of the place that I was soon to call home. Dark lids closed over baby blues as I lowered my skull in a bow, once I may have referred to it as a crown, but I was merely a bastard of no royal bloodlines. A crown would never sit upon my head.

"Have you made your decision?" It was then that the tiger striped stallion who had captured me himself joined our little party. "Good day to you, I am Lotherarius, the one who captured Hertz, and you, Hertz, what say you?" Blues shifted to meet the stallion's gaze as he glanced towards me, a simple bob of my skull was a greeting towards him before I finally allowed my dark lips to part in response to the duo. "If it pleases you, lady, I would like to stay." My gaze shifted between the two of them, my captor and my Queen, before settling again on the earthen goddess. "I believe I would be well suited in the ranks of spies." Naturally, my first inclination had been towards that of the warrior position, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to do something a little more stimulating than sparring constantly and aching every morning when the frosts would soon begin to settle.

speech 
Tag |  @Isopia @Lotherarius
Notes | <3
i just want to save you
while there is still something left to save
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-20-2016, 12:41 PM