the Rift

friends for the moon's boy??

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
okay so now that @Mesec's finished his quest and won't accidentally WARG OUT AND TRY TO KILL ANYONE ELSE he needs new friends. Or old friends. oR ANYTHING! He's sad and deserves to be sad but I also want to post his permanently-mopey butt so I need threads for him :D

Right now he's travelling across Helovia with his twins, Vesper and Virga, on their way to find a new home in the Edge! So lots of big changes and he's still trying to learn how to be a dad so any herd mates when he's there or reunions or parents he can ask for tips from??

Just threads. I needs them.

I don't really want to "plot" anything out because he's been so tied up with plots lately I'm looking for a little vacation. Trying out a ~let's see what happens~ approach for a bit.

I'm sure I'll be tossing him into open ones too but I figured I'd poke around and see if there was anyone up for something specific :D

Let me know here or poke me on skype <33

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
-tosses Aelfwine or Glasgow your way because god do i need threads-

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
MEG MEG MEG MEG MEG

"So uh... you left the Throat? Yeah me too..."
"Gonna look after my kid, just try and chill for a bit.
"Same."

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
ZEEEEEEEEROOOOOO sobs forever

Junior Administrator
Sarah
@Skylark YES YES YES!! He can meet Glasgow when he's in the Edge?? And I don't think I've ever threaded with Aelfwine so I'd be up for either one - whichever you'd prefer :D

@Laine YESSSSS they gotta meet up <333 Once she's out of the Throat I can get something started for them!

Junior Administrator
Skylark
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
well, Glasgow really needs some stuff going on. If he's interested in crafting or something, she could help him out that way, kinda show him what his momma gave her ;D

Aelfwine is basically a drifter right now, not set on any real plot line so all of her stuff is pretty much just like how you want Mesec's to be, just seeing how things go! So whatever sounds better muse wise for you we can do that :D

@Sarah

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
ISO AND MATHEO.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
You know I really like to hoard your characters, so eventually he should meet Lyanna. She likes kids too, even if she isn't a parent and can't give real tips.

(If you are tired of Lyanna, he's welcome to meet Syrena, which would probably just be hilarious and I don't even know, though she doesn't hate children at least...? hahaha)

Junior Administrator
Sarah
@Charks I'm ignoring your Zero comment because it hurts too much

@Skylark oooooh! Let's start out with Glasgow maybe? And we can always do Aelfwine later on ;D I have no idea what rank he's going to take but he was a crafter in the DT so he'd definitely be interested in seeing how it works in the Edge!

@Odd OMGGGGGG YES PLEASE. JUST TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE. Mesec needs a reunion with Little Earth and I need Matheo in my life

@Kyra as if I could ever get tired of Lyanna!! Mesec's companion has a broken wing, maybe he could find her to help him out with that when he arrives? :D

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
TIA TIA TIA :DD

Junior Administrator
Skylark
@Sarah PERF, Glasgow it is :D

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
Roux still kinda hates him But it's going to be a big family reunion at the Edge!
Please tag me in all posts!

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
Throws Cera, Hotaru and Gawen all at once

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Sansa! She lives in the Edge and will need friends/family at some point

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Yes, that sounds good!

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
/slides frost fyre forward
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
WHAT.

WHAATT.

HE'S NOT COMING BACK?? WHAT ABOUT US. WHAT ABOUT MESAREN/MASEC?? WHAT IS DIS.

; A ;

Anyway, are you still up for a fun warg-mesec kitty-maren thread? :D She still needs to discover the PowURRRs, (see what I did there rawr) maybe Mesec can help? ; A :
Please tag me 

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
imma just tag you in stuff.

deal?

deal.

Junior Administrator
Sarah
man I love you all. TAKE ALL THE MESEC THREADS

@Reli YESSS :D she's on my list and I'll be starting a thread for them soon <333

@Semper man the Edge is the place TO BE! Definitely looking forward to some awk family reunions :D "hey I know I gave you bad news last time but look at these twins they're your first niece and nephew!!!"

@Brit yes please. Cera and Mesec gotta chat and I'm signing Virga and Vesper up for a playdate with Gawen that Mesec can supervise. OMG WITH HIS TELEPORT/INVISIBILITY HE'D BE SO GOOD AT HIDE AND SEEK WITH THE KIDS -screams- and obviously Ru they both have a set of twins now so much has happened since she was beaten to a pulp by Ampere

@Emily sounds good!!! :D They'll definitely have to meet when he's there <333

@Frost Fyre omg yes please another reunion <3 I could get something started for them soon if you're up for it!

@Maren OOPS SORRY D: BUT HE CAN'T GO BACK TO THE THROAT AFTER WHAT HE DONE. BUT THEY STILL GOTTA BE BFFS OKAY???? And yes 100% YES warg and kitty thread, he'd love to help out some way with her figuring out the magic :D Just let me know when you're up for a thread!

@Odd DEAL.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Cries
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode