the Rift

[OPEN] If I Could Tear You From the Ceiling —

Gemini Posts: 10
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 3 months
Dream

Hooves carried the small filly across the lands, large wings flapping to no avail. She still couldn't get airborne. No one as of yet had taught her how to fly. And it sucked big time. Having to walk and run everyone got exhausting. She needed to find another horse like her, except one who could teach her to fly. So she had brought herself to this rotunda, not that she knew what it was. All she knew was that it had large structures for her to leap off of.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, the blue roan cantered softly towards a large inclined hill. Putting on more and more speed as she scaled the hill, she spread her wings wide. As soon as she reached the edge, she shoved off, flapping her wings wildly for a moment before beginning to fall. Instinctively, she wrapped her large wings around her body, sheltering herself from the fall. Thankfully, her fall didn't hurt her since it wasn't from as far up as the filly believed.

Finally, she took notice of another foal. One she had seen before. "Hey there!" She said, prancing over towards the colt after righting herself on her hooves again. Bright eyes glowed warmly as the filly grinned. It was fun meeting others her own age! There were so few foals in the Unbound that it got boring sometimes. "I'm Gemini! And you are about my age! Wanna play?" She asked, grinning at him as she reared up playfully, wanting to play with the colt. She didn't get to play much with other foals, being one of the only foals in the Unbound. "I don't get to play often or see other foals often, so I don't have many friends. Wanna be friends?" The filly was rambling at this point but she was eager to have a new friend who was an adult.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Could Tear You From the Ceiling — - by Gemini - 09-26-2016, 01:23 AM