the Rift

Serenity in Epiphany

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

It had been a few seasons since he had been in the Threshold, meaning Isabella had never been here before. Her wolf tall wagged excitedly as she ran around smelling every tree and bush in the area. He smiled as they walked through the thickening trees. Since the Throat had lost the Wild Fire and Mesce, he was sure the herd needed to up their numbers, at least by two. So the crisp Orange Moon day found the duo here looking for more lost souls. A kind smile rested comfortably upon his face as the searched. He knew how important it was to appear as nice as he really was. It put others at ease and it could work wonders. The threshold wasn't just good for bring home new members, but a good way to gauge other herds and maybe run into the outcast band Sikeax had warned them about. 'If we find someone you might want to change shape to something less threatening. People that have been on their own probably wouldn't be to happy to have a wolf show up.' The silver and white wolf yipped an agreement at him.

After a few more minutes Isabella halted head raised, black nose quivering excitedly. He watched her thick plume quiver as she pinpointed the scent she was on. Since they two could not yet speak, she got her point across by shifting to her deer eagle form and looked at him. He nodded and gestured for her to take the lead. Bleating happily she took off flying low, since her eagle back feet made it hard for her to move on the ground. He trotted after her until he could draw in the mare's scent as well. 'Slow down, we don't want to startle her.' She obeyed, even though he could feel that she wanted to be there now.

His chuckle was loud and warm as he strode calmly out of the trees and into the mare's clearing. He heard her words, and replied smiling playfully, "But children are so much fun, and you look more than capable of taking care of yourself." He smiled and stopped a couple feet away from her before opening his teal and silver wings. He bowed respectfully, unsure of her customs. "My name is Ilios, and that is Isabella. We hail from a place called the Dragon's Throat." He smiled and rose tucking his wings back to his sides as Isabella landed in front of pretty mare curiously. "Welcome to Helovia miss."

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags/OOC; @Epiphany Hope you don't mind Ilios <3 Welcome!
Words; 419
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Serenity in Epiphany - by Epiphany - 09-20-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Serenity in Epiphany - by Ilios - 09-26-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Serenity in Epiphany - by Lyanna - 09-27-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Serenity in Epiphany - by Epiphany - 09-30-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Serenity in Epiphany - by Ilios - 10-04-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Serenity in Epiphany - by Lyanna - 10-07-2016, 08:36 AM