[OPEN] i have no idea what i'm doing [anyone]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
chernobyl
i was not caught, i crossed the line
i live among you, well disguised

A cheshire moon grins down over the tree tops, it's silvery fingers brush the hills and the dips of each unicorn's shadowy back, over the curve of their hips. Syrena's scales glisten and catch Bull's temporary attention. She blinks to focus on not staring, sucking in a breath through her teeth as the other mare's cool, chilly voice drips from her mouth. The barb-horned woman is unaware of the warmth it gives her to hear such a tone, or so little words pouring from it, but somewhere deep in her frozen blood there is a stirring; a reaction. If auras meant anything at all to her she'd feel as though she may be glowing a small bit, but those things concern her not - those things are barely real, she ponders these random things in protest.

Bull's thick tail slashes, hissing as it slices through the cold air and whips each thigh. The fog is starting to freeze now, and sink, covering everything in a glittering blanket of short-lived little stars. The moon's light is fading away fast. Stringy clouds are moving in fast now and the atmosphere has dropped it's temperatures significantly. Bull pauses with these thoughts, thoughts of the weather; predictions of what sort of storm those clouds might be brewing over head. Those black eyes of her make a sudden shift in their position and find Syrena's gaze, leveling with it. Her company is larger in body than her, this makes her feel nothing at all, but she briefly takes a moment to realize it. Her long ears fall lazily, but not aggressively, and her lashes droop just slightly. “I think...” She looks away, to the curtained moonlight and then back to Syrena's steady grayish eyes. “...I might, yes.” She hesitates, but mid-way her head nods, she's assuring herself of the answer more than anything. “Yes, I do.” Low, and not of silk, her voice drops like a stone. A whistling wind howls through them, between them and through their hair. Chernobyl's thick tendrils dance wildly at their ends, her tail slashing behind her at the tickling of it's strands being toyed with.

Snow is approaching; her thoughts trail back into the clouds, but her ears stay with the other woman. So far this scaled, slate eyed mare is the most tolerable company she's come across since she's been here. Most tolerable indeed.

bckg

absolutely, yes! this is the first decent interaction she's had in a long time ^^ she's SUUUCH a loner. i love syrena though, she makes it easier for me to write bull because they kinda match && bull doesn't just want to walk away xD

also sorry for the wait lovey, <3

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have no idea what i'm doing [anyone] - by Chernobyl - 12-08-2016, 12:45 PM