the Rift

I Spy

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Aisling's block is after the 48 hr time period.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu snorts in mild irritation.

TOULOUSE is safe.

You remind me of the mountain peaks -height reference
Though you are anything but cold -breed is 'hot blooded'
Your scent is of the earth, the sky forbidden from your kind -Unicorn ref
But I imagine you dream aloud despite your limitations -Is gelded and/or vampirism ref
In contempt for your warm façade, you hide your true intentions -personality ref: "conceals his past...friendly"
I should guard my heart, lest you take it in the night -sneak rank ref

Please tag Tembovu.

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Toulouse is not sought.

Toulouse is SAFE.

Time up for the Aurora Basin!
Aisling's MAGICAL FLUTE was sought!

You remind me of the mountain peaks  (physical appearance: creamy white coat colour, white hair, grey on muzzle and hooves)
Though you are anything but cold (personality reference: sociable, kindhearted, joyous, exciteable)
Your scent is of the earth, the sky forbidden from your kind (species reference: equine)
But I imagine you dream aloud despite your limitations (magic reference: can create aural and visual illusions in another’s mind by singing about what she wants them to see and hear)

In contempt for your warm façade, you hide your true intentions
I should guard my heart, lest you take it in the night (rank reference – thief)
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
You remind me of the mountain peaks (physical appearance: creamy white coat colour, white hair, grey on muzzle and hooves)

+1 | Appearance. I stared and grumbled about this clue for a LONG time. Because on the one hand, mountain peaks are tall, but Ais isn't. And not all mountain peaks have snow on them..HOWEVER, stereotypical ones do, and most people who guessed were picking out white markings on backs as potential clues, so I'll give it to you.

Though you are anything but cold (personality reference: sociable, kindhearted, joyous, exciteable)
+1 | Personality

Your scent is of the earth, the sky forbidden from your kind (species reference: equine)
+1 | Species

But I imagine you dream aloud despite your limitations (magic reference: can create aural and visual illusions in another’s mind by singing about what she wants them to see and hear)
+1 \ -1 | The magic clue was GREAT, but I thought the 'despite your limitations' was really misleading. It made me think of someone who was deaf, physical limited in some way, etc. But Ais isn't.

-1 | You didn't mean for this to be a clue, but personality-wise, this was SUPER misleading. Ais doesn't try to hide her true intentions.

+1 | Rank ref.

Still a 3/3 from me!

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
You remind me of the mountain peaks  (physical appearance: creamy white coat colour, white hair, grey on muzzle and hooves)
0 - this is unfortunately a zero from me! I think of grey, not white, when I hear mountain peaks., especially without a winter reference to hint at snow.
+1 - yep!
+1 - yep!
0 - there is too much in this line, and it overwhelms amd cheapens the efficacy of your clue!
-1 - I agree that this feels misleading.
+1 - yep!

2/3 is a fail from me
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
I also fail at using the right account. Sighs

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
+1 | Appearance - okay! Although this one does come pretty close to being misleading because mountains = tall, the connection with snow and therefore white characters was one easily made so I think this is a fair clue

+1 | Personality - yup!

+1 | Species - yup!

-1 | Lines need to stand alone for their clues and while ‘despite your limitations’  makes sense when you consider the above line/clue, on it’s own it suggests someone with disabilities like Aud said, which Aisling doesn't fit into

-1 | I definitely agree with the others that this was misleading, this has strong personality hints for a piece of fluff

I should guard my heart, lest you take it in the night (rank reference – thief)’
+ 1 | rank ref - yup!

2/3 is a fail from me