the Rift

there are no men like me

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia could feel her body want to clench as some of the words she hated most in the world tumbled from his lips: I would like to stay some time with you. with out. Oh he followed it up immediately with, in the falls, and the rational part of her mind assumed with strong certainty that he only meant with you in so far as she was his way back to the lands. She had demonstrated some semblance of authority and confidence, and so surely had positioned herself as the one to be with if he wished to make a home in the Hidden Falls.

Still, even the threat of the most minor prolonged encounters with others made her skin want to crawl.

She just wasn't a people person.

...things tend to go awry with me around. Perhaps it's my good looks. They have been known to cause quite a stir

Isopia's golden stare regarded him without amusement. Other mares might have playfully batted their lashes, or offered some quip about being able to handle both his good looks and his mischief, but Isopia was not most mares. She was the Mountain that Knows, the demi-goddess born with a mind so large it crowded away her heart leaving little to no room for emotions. And so, with eyes which may have been beautiful, which may have fluttered and bat at the stallion had they belonged to another mare, instead remained fixed and distant. 

"Time will tell." She replied nonchelantly, and turned towards the ring of trees from where she had come. Rolling his eyes, the bronzey dragon trilled a whistle of apology, and followed Isopia. "Come. The walk is not far, and if we don't delay, we'll make it back to the Falls before nightfall."

[I can make a "welcome to the Falls" post for him if you want, but we're going ot have a herd meeting right away, so maybe that's an easier one to join?]

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-22-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-25-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-26-2016, 10:31 AM