[OPEN] You be you and I'll be me

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

SPARKS WILL FLY, THEY IGNITE OUR BONES
WHEN THEY STRIKE, WE LIGHT UP THE
WORLD

The sound of the other's voice sent a thrill up Iskra's spine that set his feathers briefly on edge and caused his heart to race even faster, if that was possible after all his physical exertion. Startled, but trying not to act like it, he whirled around quickly, the sand behind him dropping suddenly as he did so.

The response flushed away at once, because there was nothing really scary, just, he didn't think anyone else was around, and well, M'ath wasn't a word that meant anything to him so it sort of sounded like this strange gibberish and strange things are always prone to instill caution. The moment he could put a face to the source he calmed however, and a broad grin easily found a place on his muzzle as he recognized a foal around his age was nearing him.

"H-hi!" Iskra responded eagerly, his posture tall as he leaned up to watch the boy coming up the dune towards him. Although he spent a lot of time in the herd with his mom, she didn't really interact much with the others, and when she did she never really included him; she was just his shadow, a presence she ignored unless he needed something or she was in a really good mood. So Iskra was a bit more secluded than his heart may have preferred, a fact that was punctuated further when this fellow colt knew him, but Iskra could honestly not place him in his memories. Maybe in passing he'd seen him, but never met him, never knew of him, never knew anything but her.

"Y-yeah," he replied, obviously in awe of this colt's knowledge. He nodded, as if his words weren't enough, then awkwardly regarded the stranger with open interest and gawking. Being hidden away as he was, he was a bit under socialized. Playing games with himself was one thing, but how do you play with someone else? How do you even talk to someone else? What if he sounded dumb? What if he said the wrong thing and the other boy laughed at him? What if the other boy was mean?

Yet, even if Iskra worried, he was not daunted, because if the unknown was scary that just meant you had to make ti known. Being alone didn't mean he feared company, he just wasn't sure how to go about it, but he was thrilled to jump in and learn. Thusly he happily exclaimed, "You look really cool!" His grin broadened, if that was possible, what few teeth had started to emerge poking out like little nuggets beneath his dark lips. "You look like the cloudy day, except you're also bright and shiny, like the sun! It's neat."
I S K R A

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-22-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-23-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-24-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-29-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-29-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-30-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 10-01-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 10-10-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 10-15-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 10-22-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 11-09-2016, 01:24 AM