the Rift

[OPEN] You be you and I'll be me

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

Comfort was not something he received often. Not from his mother, nor from his twin. And so as Iskra's, no, his new friend's wing brushed against his side, Thèo allowed an unabashed sigh to escape his lips. His head bobbed almost routinely as Iskra mentioned having their mothers (he knew what the boy meant, but he also knew that his mother's style of parenting meant that the closeness that others experienced with their dams simply didn't exist for him), however it abruptly stopped as the words each other rang in his ears.

YEAH! He wanted to suddenly exclaim, but didn't. Bashfulness wasn't something Thèo experienced often, but despite the easy friendship that had seemingly settled around the boys, something told Thèo it could be broken at this stage just as easily. Instead, he matched the grin on Iskra's brown lips with a lopsided one of his own, allowing the sparkle in his eyes to confirm the boy's sentiment.

The sunlit colt was as happy with the change of topic as Iskra seemed to be, though he wished it was one that he had a ready answer to. "Well.." He began, sounding uncertain, "I mean, this," (he paused, shaking his own wings slightly to indicate the pillar of glowy light that fell around him), "just happens. Sometimes it gets brighter, but I can't control it."

But the other thing? Again, without realizing that he had, the latter part of his thought (<-  other thing<- ) was voiced unintentionally towards Iskra's mind. "I just focus on what I want to appear and it's like ... it's like moving the end of my tail, only it's deep inside." The end of Thèo's heavily braided leonine tail twitched in response. It was like having an appendage that was hard to see, and being able to move it. Like raising only one eye brow, or something.

As Iskra mentioned his speed, Thèo immediately brightened. "I bet it is! Want to race? You can show me!" Then, with an easy grin, the boy's shoulder sort of slumped lower, meaning to nudge against Iskra. "I don't mind if you win!" He added quickly. No one liked to race a sore loser, after all.

mathèo
When the white flag sails, covered in streaks of blood
There'll be an endless sea, of us rising up.
Image Credits

@Iskra

Messages In This Thread
You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-22-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-23-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-24-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-29-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-29-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-30-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 10-01-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 10-10-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 10-15-2016, 07:00 PM