the Rift

kick me down, break my bones [ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
Blame my cloven hooves, if I sink what does it prove?
I'll always be your prey
</style>

Ophelia had been in the Threshold for days now, inviting those who wanted shelter from the snow and ice into their small band which resided deep in the woods. The young mare was concerned however about the white and spotted stallion with the burned rump, so she returned to his last known location, the Frozen Arch. A concerned expression turned her lips to a grimace, and she trotted briskly through the whirling snow, cloven hooves delicately dotting the pristine blanket with deer-like tracks. Her breath puffed rhythmically in step, and steam rose from her body as she generated her own heat.

The north was far too cold during this time of year to simply walk; it made her long legs ache and her old injuries throb uncomfortably. Tinek, however, was enjoying every second of the cold. His silver body twisted and turned through the air as he cried aloud in joy, opening his jaws to catch snowflakes in his mouth. Ophelia chuckled a little and shook her head, releasing a cascade of snow as she did so.

Finally, the mouth of the cave was visible up ahead, and she cantered inside, sliding easily to a stop. The young mare shook all of the snow from her body and shivered once, her thick, white coat fluffing to trap heat. Two different colored eyes opened brightly and explored the cave, hoping that the former leader of the Edge would be there. She wanted her mind to be at peace with his physical state of health, but she could not find that peace if she did not see him.

No telltale signs of white appeared in the cave, but the darkness of another took form from the shadows. A pegasus with strange markings and two sets of wings became clear as her eyes adjusted, and the disappointment of not seeing Mauja quickly faded to curiosity. He muttered something about flying south for the winter, and Ophelia chuckled, amused. "Why did you not?" she asked curiously, wondering what would drive this creature north. Ophelia loved the snow. She often visited this place for its beauty.

CREDITS: Boom Boom

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 10-30-2012, 10:24 AM