kick me down, break my bones [ophelia]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

The longer I stared at the mare the less threatening she seemed to be, especially when she yawned and leaned against the wall of the cave. Oh, forgive me madame, I did not mean to bore you with my silence. I mulled over the question she asked, where I had flown from. Would she know of Janat? Would she know of the atrocities of the elders and the stupidity of my family? No, she couldn't, could she? She, like the other mares I've met, had no wings. The ones that did have wings only had one set. Were they all unfavorable to the gods? Perhaps I've come to the right land if so many were disfavored.

"Janat." I finally answer her. "The land of angels." I snorted and rolled my eyes at the second half. There were no angels in that land. Only those that blindly followed the leadership of elders who had their heads shoved up their asses. It's safe to say that I don't miss home. I don't even miss my parents or my brother.

"Are you from here?" I ask, but my attention is no longer on the pale, bloody mare but the silver dragon that came with her.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Leliel - 11-11-2012, 03:20 PM