the Rift

kick me down, break my bones [ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia waited patiently for his reply, not at all rushed with the glory of winter's chill kissing her pale coat. She could live in this cave for days if not for the need of food and unfrozen water; nothing was more beautiful in her eyes than the endless white, the pale tundra, the infinite and unchanging beauty of the Steppe. No change of season nor blight upon the land would ever alter the landscape here and would therefore never upset her memories, making her reorganize ever detail. This place was peaceful.

When he replied, she smiled at him gently, watching the way his blue and ebony features shifting ever so sarcastically at the last line. He ran from his home then, but not for the same reasons as she. "Not so heavenly?" she questioned, her heterochromatic eyes unwavering in an almost disturbing way. Ophelia never truly understood social normalcy, and as such, she often gazed too deeply or for too long into the eyes of another.

When he asked about her home, her expression darkened, and she closed her eyes, wincing as the memorize came back in full force. The darkness that spread across the land was unnatural. The brightness of the sun had been dimmed. Shadows, red and wicked attacked with no soul and murderous intent sent her and her sister running, parted from their parents who had fought so hard to keep their home land safe. "No, I am not from here," she answered finally, the weight of her heart dimming the normal chime of her tones. Ophelia opened her eyes and gazed at the snow, thinking how similar it was to the Frostspine.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:45 PM