kick me down, break my bones [ophelia]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

I snorted when the pale mare suggested that Janat was not as heavenly as the name made it sound. "That's putting it mildly." I grumble more to myself than in response to the mare. I can't help but think about the years I had spent in Janat. The disappointed, disgusted looks on my parents' face when they look at me, the contempt the elders look at me with, the disappointment in my brother's face when he sees me. Then I think of Muriel and the kind way she had always looked at me and I feel an uncomfortable ache in my chest. She was the only one that had ever seen me as an individual and I pushed her away. I never felt as if I deserved anything other than contempt.

I blink and shake my head to clear my mind of the assault of the memories and images my mind presented me with. What I would give to forget the way they looked at me and the way they treated me, yet I don't go out of my way to forget. I suppose it's because subconsciously I want to remember where I came from. I heaved a heavy sigh and noticed belatedly that my wings were no longer puffed up, making me resemble a fat blue bird.

My head raises and I take notice of the pale mare once more when she says she is not from this land. "Where do you come from?" I ask, desperate to hear about some land other than Janat.

ooc:// if Phi wants to use her magic on him she's more than welcome to

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Leliel - 11-27-2012, 11:44 AM